Slip at nugroove

General Conversations

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

Cleantone
Zion Gatekeeper

I will not be at Nugroove. Someone need to get a tapers info I guess. Since they are headlining it will hopefully get covered well. I hope.
francis
From the Gecko

i always try to get some info from tapers to set up some sort of trade so hoepfully i'll get right on that
-francis

order your precious swords!
get your free sword catalog!
tim
The Weight of Solomon

katie- i definitely understand why you'd be sketched flying solo but alot of people from the board will be there if you need peeps to chill with and watch your back.

pat- i lost my tent at allgood(long story). looks like i'll have to suck it up and crash in phrazz or diesel's tent or do what i did at coventry and sleep under the stars(second option being more appealing).
Katie
Invocation

Thanks guys. I'm sure I'd probably find lots of familiar faces in the crowd, but I feel better knowing that some of you will definitely be there. (I've found that women hanging out alone at shows tends to attract sketchy guys, so it's nice to have someone looking out for you.) I'll let you know if I decide to go.
sm
Beantown Rocker

might be a canuck or 2 trippin' down to nugroove.. not even close to 100% yet, but working on it.. christ, i need an outdoor summertime slip fix!! lemme know if there's gonna be a mini camp sliplive or something of the sort... would love to catch a slip show with some of ya'll...
tim
The Weight of Solomon

hell yeah sm, get your arse down south of the border cause next friday you know there's no other place you or anyone else here is gonna want to be. come on people, it'll be a big throwdown if we make it happen. let's do this thing, let's light this candle, lets kick nugroove's ass!

::pep talk over::
Pstehley
The Weight of Solomon
Location: The Earth will Disever you and consume you after these messages!

tim wrote:pat- i lost my tent at allgood(long story). looks like i'll have to suck it up and crash in phrazz or diesel's tent or do what i did at coventry and sleep under the stars(second option being more appealing).
You'll have to fill me in on that one... :lol: You'll probably just pass out in your chair.. red bull in your hand.... :lol: Well.. none the less.. have a blast and I'm uuuber jealous....
Pat..

Go See Live music!!!
http://www.myspace.com/fourthriver
Cleantone
Zion Gatekeeper

If there are no tapers get a good setlist
boldasgaboni

i may be bold enough to bring the video camera for that type of taping,

but there are like four tapers that live around here so someone should be going
Cleantone
Zion Gatekeeper

Tony,

The Slip doesn't really allow video taping. Every now and then someone just does it though. Just so you know...
gabonipapyrus

:oops: shoulda checked the policy before I posted. Im sure someone will be going, the shows around here usually get covered well and this isnt a far drive from albany.
tim
The Weight of Solomon

Cleantone wrote:If there are no tapers get a good setlist
anyone else remember the "setlist cellphone" post from graffiti?

no, i won't even attempt to give real time setlist updates but i'm good at writing them down and can email it out from my phone asap post show(provided i have service there).
Pstehley
The Weight of Solomon
Location: The Earth will Disever you and consume you after these messages!

I should be around tim if you want to email it to me....
PstehleyATyahoo.com

not sure though... so I can't give you a definate....
Pat..

Go See Live music!!!
http://www.myspace.com/fourthriver
francis
From the Gecko

did anyone go to nugroove last year? i know they reserved spots for camping this year, but i was wondering how things were set up.
-francis

order your precious swords!
get your free sword catalog!
etahn
From the Gecko

Pstehley wrote:
tim wrote:pat- i lost my tent at allgood(long story). looks like i'll have to suck it up and crash in phrazz or diesel's tent or do what i did at coventry and sleep under the stars(second option being more appealing).
You'll have to fill me in on that one... :lol: You'll probably just pass out in your chair.. red bull in your hand.... :lol: Well.. none the less.. have a blast and I'm uuuber jealous....

Wait - did that really happen? Did tim just throw the single tent door wide open (more like drove a bulldozer through it), and Pat completely miss it? Or is there just some sort of nice-guy thing going on these days? I'm so confused....... here's my call on the setlist

tim
2005-08-05

Set I:
Phrazz's Tent, Nugroove

Phase One -> Spice Groove, In Your Dreams -> Tempus, Forget It -> All Blues -> You'll find A Home

Set II:
Diesel's Tent (late night)

The Lockless Door, Who The Hell Is This Guy?, Ambrosia Drunk, Evil Chase Music -> A Crack In The Sundial -> Moral Decay -> Entering Saugus -> Flood of the Joyful Existence Waters, Driving Backwards With You -> Headshot -> Trane-ing*& -> Nasty Fucking Chicken Pizza

E: No Qualms, Hit The Road Jack^

E2: Lonely Boy%

* With guest appearance by random wook
& W/Sometimes True To Nothing tease
^ First Time Played
% tim solo

::disclaimer - The persons, places and songs decribed herein are completely fictitious. Any similarity to anyone you know, or your buddy knows, or you heard about on a Phish lot somewhere is completely coincidental.... but still pretty funny:: :wink:
The world really is magic