Role call for hometown gig......DICE!!!!

General Conversations

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

nigel
Tenfold

Role call for hometown gig......DICE!!!!

Love the pic, Phrazz. Now my cover is truly blown. Anyone attending that place that usually spawns a hell of a show out of these guys?? I'm gonna try not being so damn lubed up this time. For someone that hasen't touched alcohol in nearly two years, I sure know how to tie one on somehow. Freaky Fuzzy -N
-Don't quote me on this, but isn't life all about defining irony?
diesel
Camp Shuey Counselor

rock out with your cock out
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
Dan
Camp Shuey Counselor

for sure i will be there
makeshift sushi?
chloe
Lion on a Rock

1. damn you for giving me a reason for going.... cause it's far away from where i live and all :wink: and i am no fan of slipish music... really.... i swear...
2. will there be a lady with a l at the front of her name and an ori at the end with you? i like her.... tell her she should come and i swear i will text message bomb her if your persuasion doesn't work...
3. i like you too... then again, i have two names on my no likey list and you all don't know either of them, but... that's not to diminish me liking you, it's just that.... blah...
tyler
From the Gecko

i might be there if my Jeep gets working again, tis hard to get from Vermont to Boston when your mode of transport won't even start up. :(
Phrazz

ride board

tyler wrote:i might be there if my Jeep gets working again, tis hard to get from Vermont to Boston when your mode of transport won't even start up. :(
I bet there are peeps coming down from VT. Burlington, or elsewhere?

I might fly up for this gig. Whaddya think?

-Phrazz
nigel
Tenfold

somehow...

Diesel.... R.O.W.Y.C.O. was a battlecry I used while playing with that schwaggy band that did all that klezmer and polka music. I'd be all bouncing around and then I'd get all poised like a skater-rock kid on speed and yell that into a microphone. It was especially funny during some of those jewish weddings.
Coming up for the show?? The dice always delivers. You may even get to hear a Honey Melon, or a Jumby, or something nice and sugar coated for your head, kind , vegan brother.
I gotta say that it is just such a nice day out there this morning.... I can't wait to get out and do some X-cuntry skiiing.
well... hope to see alot of you there..... Phrazz I think I may book something at the BW terrace out past Harvard AVE on Comm. Chloe, that L to the ori will for sure be there. lets do dinner. much love -N
-Don't quote me on this, but isn't life all about defining irony?
Katie
Invocation

Re: ride board

Phrazz wrote: I bet there are peeps coming down from VT. Burlington, or elsewhere?
Hmm... I hadn't thought about making the trip, but I just realized it's the first weekend of a 10-day Japhy tour so I could use an excuse to get away from an empty house for a few days. (Woah... weird. I just noticed my housemates are playing the Java Barn in Canton on the 23rd, and The Slip are there the night before... that's a tough act to follow... but it'll be a good weekend for music up there!) So yeah, I think I'm down for the drive from Burlington.
etahn
From the Gecko

Yes-I. (+5 or 6)

Haven't been to the paradise for a long time, but last I was there, they did it right. Very right.
The world really is magic
chloe
Lion on a Rock

well see... now it's starting to sound like a party... :twisted:
KLUE
Get Me with Fuji

Indeed. The whole north east run fit my schedule if I can work out transport and finnaces.
Any new on the rumor started by a certain bartender?
Keep Lookin' Up for Ever