fully celebrated orchestra!!

General Conversations

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

chubb

fully celebrated orchestra!!

hey fco fans! they are playing at the brookline tai chi in boston the next two fridays. check them out. fully improvised. brooklinetaichi.com
sub

:shock:
chloe
Lion on a Rock

you gotta go

i would highly reccomend not only clearing some time on your calendar, but if you're not an in city bostonian, actually making plans to come on in and check it out. it is rare that time and space and the people in it all come together to produce the kind of awesomeness that the fully celebrated orchestra at the brookline tai chi are going to produce. the musicians are going to blow your mind, i can say that honestly. if you have any questions on that, do a quick google search and if the titles of their songs don't convince you these guys know what's up then give a listen. washington square is my neighborhood and it's a loverly little corner of brookline that's right off of like, four different public transportation routes and has not overnight parking, but free parking on the street after six. the folks who are putting this on are some of the most wonderful people i run into on a regular basis and i'll even put myself out there and say that i gaurantee you'll have a good time and am here to answer any questions about getting there.
see you there
chubb

mark playing with fco?

Yo! heard that Mr mark will be playing with fco on the 25th! could it be true?
Phrazz

really?

you mean marc, or mark, or who?
Every picture tells a story.

oh. marc friedman, the bass playuh!
Phrazz

Oh...*that* Marc

Just checkin'. I saw those cats at the Knit c. 2005. And Marco and Droo, too.

Fully Celebrated Orchestra will blow your circuits. They take jazz to a new level (if that's at all possible, FCO shows us how it's done). Man, I miss seeing these great shows every week.

So I think Chloe here is saying she wants to throw an after-party.
:lol:
-Phrazz
Every picture tells a story.