meowskers/Kramdangle: Burlington to Brookline

Reviews of live performances and news about upcoming shows.

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

torph
Alsoa

meowskers/Kramdangle: Burlington to Brookline

As far as I know the only thing thats different is the billing. Otherwise I think you'll find Matt (meowskers) and Marc (Kram) belting out the same distinctive rock and glow we saw each night b4 SMMD took the stage. If you missed them, here's your chance to catch up with
:lol: meowskers&Kramdangle :x :

Radio Bean, Burlington, VT
Friday April 29th, 11pm, all ages, free
http://www.radiobean.com

Matt Murphy's, Brookline, MA
Saturday, April 30th, 11pm, 21+, free
http://www.mattmurphyspub.com
torph
Alsoa

O.K, so we should have updated people about this show. No Kram- Meowskers has hit the road solo for these gigs. I went to the show last night. In fact it was a pretty eventful day for Meowskers up here in Burlington. He appeared on WRUV for an interview around 4:13pm playing a Cleantone track ("Liquorish Brandy" ala Narrow's) and telling a funny story about strolling through the radio station's maze of CD's (its a digital labrynth) and walking straight into a record that was on the wall by a very obscure former piano teacher of his who used to pee with the door open while shouting intructions at him. How auspicious. His solo set that night was awsome and heartfelt. He won some new fans over. I got to play guitar on his brand-spanking-new-son "Oh, K.T." which he taught me in a garage earlier in the evening. That girl must have a whole record's worth of songs written about her. She should make a K.T compilation. Other than dropping my keys in the toilet at the Radio Bean, it was a splendind evening. Bostonians show some love and head to Murphs tonight. 8) Meow.
Cleantone
Zion Gatekeeper

Sounds cool! Did you listen to the broadcast? How did the track sound?
torph
Alsoa

yeah, I was in the studio. The track sounded Good! Can't wait to hear the whole thing.
Perm
Neube

meowskers makes me meow. 8)
"If the thunder don't get ya, then the lightning will" -The Wheel
Pablo
Mudslide

perm is posting on the slipboard? i haven't been gone from burlington that long have i? perm, i hope you are well man. lovely.
p
"Jazz is the teacher, funk is the preacher." -Ornette