Unannounced show in CT

Reviews of live performances and news about upcoming shows.

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

rubio
Tenfold

Unannounced show in CT

Sun. July 15 at the Union Plaza Stage in downtown New London as part of Sailfest.

The Slip headline from 4:45 - 6:00pm

check out for more info
http://www.sailfest.org/stages2007.htm#union 8)
'whappened?" SICKEE!
drewry
Cumulus

YES!!!
thanks for the heads up
you know our love will not fade away
BeatingHippies
Ambrosia Drunk

I'll be there. Thanks for info. Shiver me timbers is this actually free? The website makes no mention of money...

To answer my own question it is free. From the FAQ section of the site.
Is there admission to Sailfest? - There is NO admission charge as is there no gate to the event and all entertainment is FREE, however there is a gated area on the Fisherman's Pier that only allows ticket holders to the Fireworks Experience Lobster Dinner and adults over 21 with a valid ID and have paid a cover charge to gain entry to said area.
-BH

if anyone is driving from nyc and back for the ct show, hook a sista up.
BeatingHippies
Ambrosia Drunk

setlist

All I Saw Was You, Poor Boy, Before You Were Born, Soft Machine, Paper Birds > Children of December, Suffocation Keep, Even Rats

It was cool. Pretty quick, not a lot of people. There was a little kid in Even Rats that really liked it. That was funny. Seemed to be some tech issues in the beginning.

Poor Boy had a sick solo. First time I've heard Before You Were Born live and I really enjoyed it. Probably the highlight for me. Suffocation Keep had some sick guitar in it towards the end and in the beginning.

Thats all I've got. I don't think I missed anything and I am pretty sure that was the correct order.
-BH