CMJ Showcase NYC

Reviews of live performances and news about upcoming shows.

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

Non-Fiction
Ambrosia Drunk

CMJ Showcase NYC

Slip says you need a CMJ badge for both shows the 31st/1st.....those are 300 bucks! In my previous years there were plenty of CMJ shows that weren't badge only, and this year as well (MMW halloween!) So what's the deal? Does anybody know if there is a way around having to buy the badge?
And if there's one thing I know to be true, it's let what you love be what you do.
francis
From the Gecko

yea, i just read that too. i was wondering about that. marco and gordon are playing at 12 after this.
-francis

order your precious swords!
get your free sword catalog!
Non-Fiction
Ambrosia Drunk

Yeah, the marco/gordon show isnt a CMJ show though, so its $20 separate. Both Tonic and the Lincoln Center websites do not have box office tickets for the Slip shows...
And if there's one thing I know to be true, it's let what you love be what you do.
francis
From the Gecko

Non-Fiction wrote:Yeah, the marco/gordon show isnt a CMJ show though, so its $20 separate. Both Tonic and the Lincoln Center websites do not have box office tickets for the Slip shows...
yea i know that. i was just saying that i was thinking about hitting up the marco/gordon show and then realized that this showcase was before it, so i wouldn't mind checking that out too.
-francis

order your precious swords!
get your free sword catalog!