4/14/06 Paradise Boston, MA

Reviews of live performances and news about upcoming shows.

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

Cleantone
Zion Gatekeeper

4/14/06 Paradise Boston, MA

4/14/06: Paradise: Boston, MA

Set 1: Tomorrow Never Knows^, Even Rats, Cut From the Cloth, Predicting the Rain, I Hate Love, Airplane/Primitive, Mudslide, Sleepyhead, Happy Snails> Soft Machine

Encore: All I Saw Was You, You Can't Always Get What You Want*

^ Beatles
* Rolling Stones
tote
Get Me with Fuji

paradise

that sounds like an amazing show, with two new covers!?! Only two or three repeats from the previous night in philly, no less. I can't believe I missed them covering YCAGWYW, that's a fine tune and an ambitious cover. I really enjoyed their cover of modern love at Sommerville theatre, and am looking forward to someday seeing a slip "rock and roll covers" compilation... Jumping Jack, Modern Love, Baby You can drive My Car, Can't always get what you Want, let's see... Imagine... With or Without You, Stand By me! Hallelujah. OH! how sic would that be?
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
francis
From the Gecko

they did "You Can't Always Get What You Want" at the nye show this year at 12. good times.
-francis

order your precious swords!
get your free sword catalog!
rhythmicstorm
Get Me with Fuji

how was the show? how was matty's set?
You that love lovers, this is your home. Welcome!
harryminorhood
Mudslide

clinton, you forgot the children of december set closer
booher
Flood of Joyful Existence Waters

Re: paradise

tote wrote:that sounds like an amazing show, with two new covers!?! Only two or three repeats from the previous night in philly, no less. I can't believe I missed them covering YCAGWYW, that's a fine tune and an ambitious cover. I really enjoyed their cover of modern love at Sommerville theatre, and am looking forward to someday seeing a slip "rock and roll covers" compilation... Jumping Jack, Modern Love, Baby You can drive My Car, Can't always get what you Want, let's see... Imagine... With or Without You, Stand By me! Hallelujah. OH! how sic would that be?
both covers that night were awesome. however, I'm still a big fan of the October '04 Peart St. show with Everybody Wants to Rule the World.
bouche
Alsoa

Tomorrow Never Knows! wow.

I gotta hear this.
booher
Flood of Joyful Existence Waters

I don't think there were any tapers at the show...disappointing, because this was a pretty damned good one.