Review Blogs

Reviews of live performances and news about upcoming shows.

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

sm
Beantown Rocker

Review Blogs

hey all.

after reading tim's post about the silver jews, i was wondering if anyone else keeps a blog for show reviews or anything else of the sort?

i have one attached to my website (linked below), and i use it for all kinds of things, but certainly show reviews (or musings of how i took 'em in, hahah) are a big part of it, and of course will be ongoing. im also trying to incorporate photos and whatnot into these things, if i shoot at the show, or if i just wanna show new stuff without updating the entire portfolio.. anyways..

recently i've seen some fuckin wicked shit, and i've put up some posts about them... The Unintended last night, Small Sins (formerly the ladies and gentlemen) a couple weeks ago, and of course my montreal > buffalo slip run at the beginning of the month.. those are the most recent, anyhow. check 'em out if you're interested.

cheers.
tim
The Weight of Solomon

awesome! i'll link yours up to mine once i figure out how to do so(my brain is really hurting right now, karaoke and countless jello shots will leave you feeling like you duked it out with a mack truck).
headnugg
Invocation

awesome pics scott.
Give us the Teachings of His Majesty, we don't want no devil philosophy.