Roll Call: Built to Spill in Louisville

Reviews of live performances and news about upcoming shows.

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

Pablo
Mudslide

Roll Call: Built to Spill in Louisville

just throwin it out there, slow pitch style

by the way, they have a game in kentucky that everybody plays called "corn hole." i cannot pariticipate out of principle.
"Jazz is the teacher, funk is the preacher." -Ornette
Morpheus

Dude...

Pablo, dude...I would have rolled with you slow pitch style. :shock:
Pablo
Mudslide

and you were even laying in my bed when i left. really morpheus, you should have said something. you missed a really good show and i met the owners of the club in lousiville that said if i ever wanted to book a show to give him a call. know any good bands?
Morpheus

Dude...

I should have said something? Pablo, what up with that dog? You should have said something you jive ass turkey!...farmer.
Pablo
Mudslide

you most certainly don't call me jive ass when i bring home cans of tuna for you dude.
Morpheus

Dude...

Pablo...certainly I don't call you a jive ass when you bring me home the tuna. You know me, you're my human and I enjoy when you fulfill my requests by preparing me tuna. I also do feel slghtly strange that a human - with as much potential as you - performs such a half-assed job when cleaning my bathroom. Notice, I take it outside most of the time these days?

But it works both ways pops - you're one of the good ones. I could have easily left your ass back in '99 when we were on Cheese tour. So, anymeow, next time we get a Built to Spill come to town - how about mentioning it?
macfly
Get Me with Fuji

just picked up my ticket for Built to Spill tonight in Omaha!