from the duo's site

Reviews of live performances and news about upcoming shows.

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

casey
Alsoa

from the duo's site

Once the van comes out, it likes to stay out, and so with that, we have confirmed a string of dates in April that cover New England, the Midwest and the great states of Colorado and Texas. We are visiting a lot of our favorite rooms and cities, as you can see by visiting our shows page. The tour kicks off in grand fashion for a lucky few at Northeastern University, as we team up with our dear friends, The Slip, on April 4th for the first time in over a year. We will also hit the Higher Ground in Burlington on April 6th, for what is sure to be another special show, followed by a return to Pearl Street on Friday the 7th.
Cleantone
Zion Gatekeeper

There will be some Northeastern Slip dates for April. There should be a multiple night run for The Duo at the Stone Church. The Northeastern show is on campus and for students of the school only unfortunatly.
francis
From the Gecko

i wonder if i could work something out if i know someone who goes to school there.
-francis

order your precious swords!
get your free sword catalog!
tim
The Weight of Solomon

francis wrote:i wonder if i could work something out if i know someone who goes to school there.
i think you'll probably be cool, especially if you have an in at the school. i've gone to a bunch of shows that were supposed to be "students only" and have never had a problem getting in. remember, these are only college students you're dealing with and not secret service. but, if they do ask you for ID, i've always found that this guy's mugshot works the best.

:wink: Image :wink:
Cleantone
Zion Gatekeeper

You could possibly get into the show. I wouldn't want anyone to assume that they can of course. Not because I wouldn't want people to get in but I wouldn't want people dissapointed that they didn't. Obviously it will be a hot show if history repeats itself at all. Situations like this are tough. Note that the show hasn't been announced on The Slip's site. In the past they would not post those because the public can't come anyway. They get promoted on campus and usually do fine. Since The Duo posted the date fans of each band will be bummed that they can't go as well as pull strings and whatnot to try to get in. I do know that some shows that were students only in the past had rules in which a student could brind one friend. That was normally mentioned upfront and was always shows with bigger venues. This one doesn't look like that to me. If you have a friend there it might be worth a shot. FWTW
Ears

Stone Church?

Anyone have any info re Spring 06 dates at the Stone Church?
feet

You mean The Duo?
francis
From the Gecko

woooo. just found out tonight that i should be able to get in. this should be a goood fucking time.
-francis

francis
From the Gecko

is anyone hitting this up?
-francis

Cleantone
Zion Gatekeeper

Leaving in 30 minutes. Good luck. It is a somewhat early show. Hopefully everything will be on schedual. There will be three sets (sort of).