R/C Slip Nov 3 Baltimore...

Reviews of live performances and news about upcoming shows.

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

tim
The Weight of Solomon

R/C Slip Nov 3 Baltimore...

who else is going?
Phrazz

I heard about that place

You know where I'll be.

Sat is Soulive at 930 Club, too (with Sam Kininger!).

-Phrazz
tim
The Weight of Solomon

well duh! i figured you and diesel would be there(provided he doesn't pass out like last year, lol!). just seeing if anyone from here is traveling for the show...

soulive is a possibility. i work with a friend of rashawn(trumpet player who has been playing with them). if he can swing some guest list spots then that possibility will turn into a probability...
diesel
Camp Shuey Counselor

yeah and i plan on passing out again! i dont care for these local slip shows. i like to waste money and gas on traveling to see them.
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
Jeffro
Lion on a Rock

get out early and check out eXit clov.
tim
The Weight of Solomon

Jeffro wrote:get out early and check out eXit clov.
was planning on getting there in time to see them for sure. been meaning to check these guys/gals out for a while now.
diesel
Camp Shuey Counselor

who? what? why?
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
Jeffro
Lion on a Rock

they are buddies of mine from college. Twin sisters singing vocal harmonies backed by groove oriented guitar/bass/drums. Check out some tunes at http://www.exitclov.com
diesel
Camp Shuey Counselor

Jeffro wrote: Twin sisters
thats all you had to say
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
Pstehley
The Weight of Solomon
Location: The Earth will Disever you and consume you after these messages!

Calm down diesel...

Have fun tonight.. I'm uuuber jealous.. and drag a taper along for crying out loud!! :lol: :roll:
Pat..

Go See Live music!!!
http://www.myspace.com/fourthriver
diesel
Camp Shuey Counselor

lets face it, this tour is just not getting taped. fah geta bou tit !

now, its only a matter of time till the 3 of us dumbasses head for the 8x10. warewolves unite!

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
Cleantone
Zion Gatekeeper

I lined up a taper for Baltimore and Syracuse. The one for the 8x10 backed out cause he broke his shockmounts and something else. The one for Cuse backed out for another reason. I'm working on a different guy for cuse but it might not happen. I taped Stone Church, Pearl Street, and Portland. I have yet to playback Stone Church and I know I'm not happy with the way Portland turned out. I have some other stuff I have to work on first. Beside that I have a shitty upload speed now and cannot torrent. Maybe I can B+P once I have something to put out there. Pearl Street was a good show. When they asked up the 30 kids onstage not only did they block the stage sound from the instruments but a few brushed, bumped, knocked, etc my $2000 mics onstage so Children of December is not too hot. Brad even said to look out for my mics but obviously people are oblivious to things like that. I love having $10,000 of gear in a bar full of flailing drunk people. Everything from screaming intentionally into my mics to actually putting a full pint litterally on my laptop. It's awesome. Seriously. No I really mean it. I love that shit. Gets me off. :roll:

i don't think tonight is a lost cause just yet. i've seen more and more tapers at the box as of recent and there is one guy who goes by 'macroint' on bt who is really good about taping shows in baltimore so we'll see...

cleantoe- you talking about DCdire(the guy who taped d.c.)? if so i talked to him for like a second on PT last night and he said his shit was busted but he could still patch in. i guess "patch in" means soundboard(which is a no-no) or another taper(which i guess would be pointless if that taper had intentions of circulating the show). who knows...i sure don't, i'm just a simple caveman.

the last show down here was taped but never surfaced, go figure:roll:
tim
The Weight of Solomon

^^^that was me btw
Cleantone
Zion Gatekeeper

Are you talking about 2004-10-08: The Funk Box: Baltimore, MD as the last one? It was DCdirewolf who had some malfunctions. I hope your right about the show. Macroint said this one a taping website:
I'm not sticking around for The Slip, just taping the opener (Exit Clov)....
I just contacted him though. We will see.

Confirmantion that they guy will be leaving after the opener. Day job blues I guess. That effing sucks. Macroint is a little bit older (than some, not others) and if you see another taper see if he will/can record BAM. Poop.