iron and wine/ calexico

Reviews of live performances and news about upcoming shows.

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

iron and wine/ calexico

i just won tickets today!!

:lol: :D :) :o :shock: :P

to see iron and wine and calexico at the wiltern in los angeles. i'm so so happy. has anyone ever seen I&W? i've been wanting to. i'll report back-- the show is next tuesday.

sara
Dan
Camp Shuey Counselor

I have seen Sam Beam and his wife and entorage. It was what i can say as a purely loving show. I took my girlfriend to see them at lupos and we were up close. we seemed to be the only couple in the near vicinity as there were many college girls there. When they played fever dream i could of swon he was just singing down to us, smiling when i would smile. It was a very emotional calming show and i just love his voice.

dan
francis
From the Gecko

i've seen them both at different bonnaroo appearances.. both were worth the presence of the whole time slow. that's awesome you won tickets.
-francis

order your precious swords!
get your free sword catalog!
rhythmicstorm
Get Me with Fuji

the show was excellent. sam beam surprised me with his presence and vocal punch. he really presented every word very thoughtfully. his sister on backup vox looked... sort of bored.... although her vox were great. the bands combined have great potential- i think as the tour progresses they'll congeal a bit more.
You that love lovers, this is your home. Welcome!
Dan
Camp Shuey Counselor

man i thought that was his wife.