5/7 Conneticut College

Reviews of live performances and news about upcoming shows.

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

tom
Ambrosia Drunk

5/7 Conneticut College

Well i arrive on campus, not knowing what to expect after three great nights the nights before, and i was blown away. First off, the scene at CC was like a festival. All the students of the college had tents set up around the stage and everyone was ridiculously wasted. Great scene IMO. It didn't take long for me to join in the festivities. The boys were all smiles, even though the event staff was trying to rush them onstage to setup, i guess they were on a tight schedule. Not too many familiar faces in the crowd, which i think was good because BAM let these newcomers have it. They played an approx 75 min set. Whatever kinks they were trying to work out the nights before were gone. Marc was simply on fire! I know everyone wants to hear the setlist, but my memory after four days of partying is a little shot. Of what i remember: Shouters, Decemeber's Children, I Hate Love, If One of Us Should Fall, Soft Machine, and a sick Sorry->With or Without You-> Sorry closer (Marc with some just filthy bass playing in this one). I will fill in the voids if i can recall them. I can't wait for the next run, CA is looking a little far, but you west coasters are in for a treat :lol:
Cleantone
Zion Gatekeeper

5/7/05 : Connecticut College - New London CT
Set 1: Even Rats, "Freeze", I Hate Love, Soft Machine, Decembers Children, Get Me With Fuji, If One of Us Should Fall, Sorry> With or Without You> Sorry
Notes: "Freeze" is for reference, song is untitled.
cleantone - Sat May 7 23:11:37 EDT 2005
tom
Ambrosia Drunk

thanks for filling in the gaps cleantone