Jeff Malinowski @ Staccato, Washington, DC

Reviews of live performances and news about upcoming shows.

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

Jeffro
Lion on a Rock

Jeff Malinowski @ Staccato, Washington, DC

Hey guys. Pardon the shameless self promotion but I just wanted to let everyone who's in the DC area know that I am playing a show this Thursday (2/24) at Staccato Bar and Lounge in Adams Morgan (18th and U). I'm doing a double bill with a great bluegrass band. There will be no cover and should be a great time. Music starts at 10pm. I hope to see some of you folks there.
tim
The Weight of Solomon

how far in advance do you know about your gigs? thursday nights are good for me to trek down to d.c. but i need a week or so notice so i can schedule myself off fridays.

btw, a group of us are going to the STS9 show at the 930 club this friday, feel free to roll with if the tribe is your thing.
diesel
Camp Shuey Counselor

STS9 is not a jam band, but they sure can jam

glides review of the new sts9 album with a convo with hunter

9:30 club better have its roof screwed on tight

beware the psyconauts
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
Jeffro
Lion on a Rock

tim wrote:how far in advance do you know about your gigs? thursday nights are good for me to trek down to d.c. but i need a week or so notice so i can schedule myself off fridays.
Hey tim,

Sorry for the short notice. This date was up in the air for a while and then I was busy with other stuff so I didn't get around to posting last week. I'm glad you're interested though and I'll let you know a bit in advance next time.