I'm wondering if any of you can guess...

Reviews of live performances and news about upcoming shows.

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

appleofmyeye
Alsoa

I'm wondering if any of you can guess...

what I'm wondering? It's about the other night? Hint Jeff In NC...lol
putty
From the Gecko

is that a trick question?

you're wondering if we can guess what you're wondering????

well, i can guess that you're wondering about whether we can guess what you're wondering.

so yes, we can guess what you're wondering. i just did.
appleofmyeye
Alsoa

You still don't know what it is? Come on, Jeff in NC will know exactly what I mean ;}
MATT
Get Me with Fuji

:?:
harrymcq
Zion Gatekeeper

I don't think Jeff from NC has read the board in the past day or so because if so he probably would have told pete that he has a .shn set of 12/30/02 when he was asking earlier. I bet having a kid could really cut down on time spent on the slip board though.
JEFFfromNC

Humm...I'm a little lost... My guess would be info on the Asheville show? If that's what your wondering, I can't help you out. This was the first time in my life that I have had to skip a Slip show that was 2 hours from me. My son's 2nd birthday was the next day and my wife and two kids were getting ready to leave for New York for 10 days. I struggled with it, but my responsibilities had to come first this time....Guess I'm getting old...LOL :P
“We search for acceptance, yet we give not freely...”
"There is a lot more to people, then you might give them credit for."
Addictions: I spent many years unknowingly acquiring them, now I spend every minute trying to fight them.
appleofmyeye
Alsoa

good guess Jeff, I knew you'd know. AND i apologize for not remembering that you have a family now....and no, it doesn't mean you're getting old you have more priorities now ;} besides you, i don't know anyone else in NC who would've attended the show, i guess it's to be chalked up as another lost setlist but in no way am i bitching to you about it Jeff ;} i was staring to wonder if i was speaking another language or if i'm from another planet no one could guess what i was looking for or wondering about...lol either that or some of you very smart intelligent people were starting to worry me. didn't mean to throw anyone off with this post...lol

hilarious
harrymcq
Zion Gatekeeper

I was wondering if I had missed a big party on the mothership, guess the Slip show in Asheville could have been beamed up during a Gaunt Debutante jam or Get Me With Fuji though :)
putty
From the Gecko

anyone know:

does anyone travel with the band who'd be willing to keep track of this stuff, or at least hook it up with a setlist?

seems like since they're such a great live act/tourin band, that they'd have a little section of their website for that type of info.
harrymcq
Zion Gatekeeper

They could use a website re-design big time. Current news (including setlists) would be awesome.
JEFFfromNC

I know Rubio keeps set lists and posts them here every so often. Yea the web page does need a little overhaul. I thought they were going to when some of the red was replace with black, but I haven't see any other developments. I still find it odd that folks have decided not to link to this board from the web page.
“We search for acceptance, yet we give not freely...”
"There is a lot more to people, then you might give them credit for."
Addictions: I spent many years unknowingly acquiring them, now I spend every minute trying to fight them.
MATT
Get Me with Fuji

Jeff,
oddly enough, right after they took down graffiti after it got filled with spam the message board link did post to this forum, but now it doesn't.

hope the fam is good

matt
Phrazz

interesting question

putty wrote:anyone know:

does anyone travel with the band who'd be willing to keep track of this stuff, or at least hook it up with a setlist?

seems like since they're such a great live act/tourin band, that they'd have a little section of their website for that type of info.
But why reinvent the wheel?
Every picture tells a story.