New Years Eve......

Reviews of live performances and news about upcoming shows.

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

harrymcq
Zion Gatekeeper

They better play long! '05 seemed much stingier than previous years but I hope with the late NYC curfew we'll get a nice big juicy show.
francis
From the Gecko

i think everyone's new year's eve shows should be different than other tour dates. especially longer playing time. that should be a must
-francis

order your precious swords!
get your free sword catalog!
Phrazz

Long shows are nice...

...but I think we should be less demanding. Especially since in retrospect of 10 years of NYE shows, BAM almost always plays extended shows with surprises on NYE. So, saying "they better play long" and "should be a must" straddles the lines of stating the obvious and being too picky. I felt that NoHo obviously was shorter due to the curfew, but this won't be a problem at North Six.

However, if NoHo was your only New Year's Slip show, I can see why you'd want to ask more of your favorite band (jumping to an assumption that the band we see on New Year's is likely to be our favorite...though everyone has their own reasons for seeing NYE shows versus house parties or shacking up in bed watching or making movies ;-}).

Ok, so who's coming to the big afterparty at the Park Plaza? :twisted:

-Phrazz
qbmc18
Poor Boy

God this shows has got some potential I really have to see them soon! cant believe I missed all the midwest stops
Wolof will now put you into a deep sleep which you will never wake up from
KLUE
Get Me with Fuji

expecting a long show ain't so bad. My friend wanted the same sets and guest as '02
Keep Lookin' Up for Ever
drewry
Cumulus

does anyone have any idea what the best place to stay would be? i know its late to book a reservation on NYE and we have friends who live somewhat close but their place is pretty small and itd be cool to have a room to go back to and party at.
you know our love will not fade away
soraparuq
Mudslide

so, happy newyeez all...

from the West to the now 2007 East coast!!!
including all y'all lucky folks rockin out in Brooklyn, RIGHT NOW...unless it is setbreak....
i'm kinda still recoverin from my Friday post Kimock/Banyan rager out here.
but out to Berkeley for a few brewskies at Barclays to ring it enD & pretend i'm drinking them at North6 , or whatever it's called, hearin Cut from the Cloth and It's a Long Way to the Top if u wanna Rock & Roll.
Rock on. Dana 8)