Anyone get to the Minnesota show?!

Reviews of live performances and news about upcoming shows.

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

qbmc18
Poor Boy

Anyone get to the Minnesota show?!

Hey everyone Ive never seen the slip live(which i know is a tragedy) but I was planning on finally seeing them when they came to minnesota but I ended up cutting my hand really badly with a knife and had lost a lot of blood and had to go to the hospital and missed them...AHHH

anyways its a long story but did anyone hear about the show or get a setlist or anything to help me out as to how the night went? I almost threw up knowing i couldnt go but ill make sure i dont ever miss them again
And thanks rubio for helping me out getting me on the guestlist for the 21+ show even though i couldnt go I appreciate it! thanks man
Max
Wolof will now put you into a deep sleep which you will never wake up from
diesel
Camp Shuey Counselor

Re: Anyone get to the Minnesota show?!

qbmc18 wrote:Hey everyone Ive never seen the slip live(which i know is a tragedy) but I was planning on finally seeing them when they came to minnesota but I ended up cutting my hand really badly with a knife and had lost a lot of blood and had to go to the hospital and missed them...AHHH
that is a tragedy. they dont do many midwest stops. cross your fingers, unless you already cut them off. :P :)
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
qbmc18
Poor Boy

god I know i tried convincing my mom saying exactly that but she wouldnt let me go! She said i lost too much blood to be "dancing around" I cant believe I missed all the midwests and I was also gonna take a road trip to omaha but my football team got to the state tournament so I guess you can take the good with the bad

Once again, anyone with any info on the show please tell! thanks Max
Wolof will now put you into a deep sleep which you will never wake up from