Dustin' off the ole Forum...

Photos of shows, people, places and things.

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

sm
Beantown Rocker

Dustin' off the ole Forum...

whew! almost 2 months since this mutha's been used! well, allow me to dust this shit off... i really have nothing new to post, havent taken my camera to many shows recently, but here's my photo that's comin' out in the next relix (or, maybe its out now? im not sure..), only in the mag its much much smaller.. hahahaha... :lol: .....

... anyhow, other points of interest, my buddy shain wrote the article, and its predominantly about message boards, and a lot to do with the burt neilson band, their board, and a little to do with jambands.ca and some other forums as well... it's a pretty decent read!

oh, and if you wanna hear some burt, allow me to suggest this tasty bit of canjam madness. - also my birthday show, and it cooks!

and for anyone going to shoreline, (where the duo and the brothers barr are sure to warp minds), they've also got one helluva timeslot: friday nite, 12:15 - 2:45am. watch your fucking face!

(hmm... think i could promote anymore of my friends in one post? hehe...)

psst.. new avatar, too... "if everyone else was jumping off the bridge, would you jump off the bridge?" hahahahaha...
Robyn

Scott!

Heya Scott. Thanks for the email. Things are kinda crazy right now so I haven't written you back yet. For all the things you mentoined in the email.....I wish you much happiness! So, when are we going to see some new Scott photography???? Eh?! lol.

Robyn

P.S. I like your avatar it looks very similar to the pic you sent of me ;)
sm
Beantown Rocker

hehe, yeah, no worries robyn... hope the craziness is at least the good kind. :wink:
and thanks for the kindness, too...

as for some new scott photography, hehe, hopefully soon-ish. i've been working on some themes for some art shows that i want to have, and i've designed a new site, too... just tweaking some things, and still need to get a lot more content, but im hoping the timelines will all fall in place and hopefully i can get my shit together by the fall.

it's no joke, though, i am the worst procrastinator.
Katie
Invocation

I just got that issue of Relix yesterday, it is an interesting article... some valid points about the 'dark side' of music-related message boards. Kind of funny though, that for a multiple-page article it was really minimalistic on photography... which I guess fits the topic, but I'd much rather have seen your photo bigger than those great big text smileys!