Brad Barr - The Slip - 10-21-2005 - Higher Ground

Photos of shows, people, places and things.

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

bouche
Alsoa

Brad Barr - The Slip - 10-21-2005 - Higher Ground

There are more to come. This one just gave me shivers when I looked at it today. I honestly can't tell if I accidentally set off the flash, or if there was extra lighting, or if someone else's camera's flash went off.

I don't use flash. So this is pretty freaky cool. aside from the fact that this is THE only image I have of Brad going to town on a note last night!
Katie
Invocation

woah, that's eerie... but cool. I saw a flash once early in the first set, from somewhere up front and center, but they were also moving the lights around pretty randomly sometimes...

What I didn't see was any tapers there... bummer.
bouche
Alsoa

sm
Beantown Rocker

nice work, bouche!! those 2 are my favourites.. awesome.
Phrazz

best pix

You got my vote as well on the second one, but the first one with Marc's back I only find interesting for the lighting. It's nice to see expressions...and the one with Brad captures a particularly powerful visage at the right moment. The light through Marc's arm is sort of cool, but I know where that's coming from. ;-}

Now I like this one because how often do you see Marc on a Uke?

bouche
Alsoa

Expressions are the key to showing live music in a photo. However, Marc's back-to-the-audience POSE is a very important expression to me as well.

SM, I still haven't printed more than one photo since I got the R800. I have 2 brand new frames to put smoething up in the house, so I may just have to print up that Yellow Brad shot.