Slip Come Together Festival Pics

Photos of shows, people, places and things.

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

Del
Beantown Rocker

Slip Come Together Festival Pics

The Slip played a tiny, intimate festival up in Durham, ON in May 2003... 2003-05-17? Not sure on the date.. Anyways, here's a link to a bunch of pics from the festival, there's two folders of Slip. (StuDog has had some photos published in Relix, not these though...). Enjoy!

http://www.jambands.ca/DesktopDefault.a ... May%202003
"I figured out what I'm good for, making anything look better" - Ugly Casanova
Del
Beantown Rocker

Here's the setlist from the show... (I was wrong, it was 05-18, not 17...)

05/18/2003
Come Together Festival - Frontier Ghost Town
Durham, ON   

Set I: Planet of Inexperience* > Wolof*, Dear Melina, Aptos, Johnny's Tune, Back in Fifteen Minutes, Soft Machine, The Woods, Children of December^, intro > song of the world, Imagine > Blue Moon> Sleepwalker&, Before You Were Born
Encore: Jumby, If One of Us Should Fall

Notes: * sitar ^ with "It's a Better Place" Kram Dangle tease! & by The Kinks, instrumental: Marc played a couple of bars of "My Favourite Things", going into Imagine, Brad identified "Sleepwalker" after as the last instrumental song to be a radio hit. [ Luke Bowden, kosta - kosta at ecomail.org - May 26, 2003 ]; This was a one set show. "Back in 15 Minutes" also had a 'howling monkey' intro where a guy with a monkey mask appeared onstage unannounced (even to the band seemingly) and began to howl, if that is indeed what it is called when monkeys yell real loud ;) [ Elmer <phiriedison at hotmail.com> - Jun 05, 2003 ; Jeff Dylyn ]
"I figured out what I'm good for, making anything look better" - Ugly Casanova