HSMF !

Photos of shows, people, places and things.

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

Dan
Camp Shuey Counselor

HSMF !

prazz, looked at those pictures. They are pretty amazing. Didnt you you can get all that detail, focus, apature(sp) from a digital. I love the one with the guitar case and the dog, very spectacular i think.

Thanks
ALways Grateful
Dan
Robyn

What picture with a dog and guitar case?

I don't see that one anywhere....do you mind showing me the direction, please?
Dan
Camp Shuey Counselor

Robyn

Thank you!

Hey Dan. Thanks. Are the bottom pics not showing up for you too?? How'z it going boa? Things are finally coming into something over here on in the west. Free music tonight so I'm set for the weekend. Still playing the gitfiddle? I need to play today; it's just good for the soul.

Peace,

R
maura
Mudslide

HSMF pics

WOW what a load of pics!
THanks so much for posting then, Phrazz! I"m in 2 of them :) yay. Great SMMD shots and i like all the ambience shots too.
I totally remember Sunday (during Mike and Leo) night i saw this guy walk up and just as he was lifting his camera i decided to take another bite of my dinner. Guess that was you!
We'll have to meet next time. I"m still buzzing from the fest, these pictures are gold!
~maura
Phrazz

High Sierra Pix

That's funny that Maura was chowing instead of introducing herself. *JK* Sorry, my psychic abilities are blunted when I'm lining up a shot. Otherwise, I can usually tell who thinks they know me, and the tap on the shoulder is always a dead giveaway. ;-}

Dan...you starting to learn about photography? That's good...depth of field is very much dependent on the aperture of the lens. For instance:

Digital SLRs get the depth-of-field from the lens being used, just like a regular film camera. I could get into all that technical stuff, but for like $700 you can get a digi-SLR and just buy the lens you want (from $100 to thousands...depends if you're shooting for Sports Illustrated, Billboard or that stupid web site).

Well, the cat's out of the bag, so if you have faves from the HSMF set, give me the description or image #s and I'll see the super-duper high res version gets up to PBase. And if you're in any of these, please introduce yourself...maybe we will meet at the next show(s).

-Rock on,

Phrazz
maura
Mudslide

introducing myself

http://www.phrazz.com/HighSierra2005/IMG_7170.JPG
by myself, to the left of the second pole from the left.

for the slip set, look at the hispanic dude at the left edge of the photo wearing a yellow tank top. i am the brown haired girl with shades on talking to him. the blonde in between us is actually in front of us. i'm wearing a blue t-shirt again.
http://www.phrazz.com/HighSierra2005/IMG_7229.JPG
robin tabone is the wet blonde at the very front of the photo, turned and talking, man i wish i knew this was her then!

and finally the chowing picture i mentioned before. i'm in the bottom left ninth of the photo wearing a blue shirt and batik pants. i would have introduced myself then if i'd known who you were, Phrazz. i don't even remember what you look like now, i just remember seeing you about to take the picture before i looked down at mah food.
http://www.phrazz.com/HighSierra2005/IMG_7702.JPG

thanks for taking these, by the way. i never expected to have photos from the experience since i was by myself and didn't bring a camera :) good good