the duo at the abbey in chicago 03.25.05

Photos of shows, people, places and things.

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

sm
Beantown Rocker

the duo at the abbey in chicago 03.25.05

from the john hancock observatory

and lastly, we found the YHF buildings, and here's my attempt at recreating the album cover.. close.. but no cigar...

i think i might do a full chicago gallery on my webpage, but for now, this temp page has some preliminary photos on it... here

and if anyone wants to read about the rest of our heady chicago adventures, you can do so here.

awesome times... the duo smoked... umphrey's smoked.. actually, umphrey's was fucking ridiculous.. fool in the rain!!! the place was bananas.. strokes of good luck all over the place, good vibes... chicago! chicago!!!!

next up, syracuse!
tim
The Weight of Solomon

awesome shots dude, glad you enjoyed your trip to the windy city it's a great town.

funny you posted your version of the wilco cover. i re-bought that album last week and everytime i looked at the cover i wondered where exactly those buildings were and now i know.
diesel
Camp Shuey Counselor

nice pics indeed. i like the first russo show, really cool blured colors.

you thinkin of going to the schleigho / osche bananza?
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

thanks dudes...

was the shleigho / oshe question for me? if so, the answer is likely not. dont know any shleigho, never heard of oshe, not even sure where/when the show is...

from what i've heard about shleigho, though, i do think i need to check them out at some point...

after syracuse next week i think i'll be taking it easy for a couple months.. we've got a pretty good april rolling through town, anyways.
sm
Beantown Rocker

that guest was me.
diesel
Camp Shuey Counselor

yeah, schleigho is gonna sound sick at this b/c they have their ex bass player back for that night. if youre going to be around the area, definately swing by.

http://www.jambase.com/search.asp?eventID=289172
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH