Staccato (ATTN Jeffro)

Photos of shows, people, places and things.

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

Phrazz

Staccato (ATTN Jeffro)

Jeffro, the illustrious troubadour, was caught red-handed ripping off some great covers and a few tasty originals at the Staccato Lounge, in Adams Morgan (last Sat., the night of the blizzard). Only the real troopers were out...the roads were hardly plowed and some folks walked for miles to see the show. The other bands were pretty good, too. Staccato is a cozy bar on 18th St. right near Florida Ave. Cover is usually cheap, and the music is diverse (ie, some bands are good, some bands are lame :wink: ).

http://www.phrazz.com/NewPix/Staccato_20050123/
tim
The Weight of Solomon

that looks like a rowdy good time. word it up next time they play and i'll head on down!
Jeffro
Lion on a Rock

Hey Phrazz thanks for the great review and the pics. We'll probably be doing this thing once a month and the next date is scheduled for mid feb. I'll let you all know an exact date when I find out.
Phrazz

Bar Jams

Yo Jeffro,

Definitely post here as a few folks nearby may make the trek. I was thinking of making the other topic "Shows and Reviews" so it could be used to post cozier shows like these. What was that other place with the open mic on Tuesdays?