Help! I need hi res image of Andrew playing today!!

Photos of shows, people, places and things.

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

Willoughcraft
Even Rats

Help! I need hi res image of Andrew playing today!!

Hi All,

Hope all is well. I am hosting NEIDX (The New ENgland International Drum Expo), this fall and Andrew is going to be a part of the event.

Here is a link to the first run of the ad I am working on
http://www.thedrumexpo.com/neidxwebadsm07.jpg

If I can get a high res graphic of Andrew playing drums (so it is similar in style to the adove ad), I could potentially get Andrews pic into the next issue of Modern Drummer and Drum!. Pic needs to be a minimum of 300 dpi

Hope someone can help, it would be great exposure for Andrew and get the word out that he's going to be there! The sooner the better, drop deadline of the end of day today.

Thanks!
Cherie
Willoughcraft
Even Rats

Here's a copy of the final NEIDX ad, w/Andrew

Here's a link to the final NEIDX ad with Andrew in it. Feel free to post here and on other sites that might be interested in world drumming (check out the youtube clips of some of these folks on the artists page)! It's going to be a lot of fun! Pete Lockett and Steve Smith are fantastic. Even if one isn't a drummer, these drummers will amaze anyone with an appreciation for music!

General page info:

http://www.thedrumexpo.com

Thanks for the replies,

Cherie
Colin
Flight of the Peruvian Dragonfly

I AM DEFINITELY GOING TO THAT!!!
Willoughcraft
Even Rats

Win a Craviotto solid maple snare w/advance ticket purchase

Hi Colin,
Great, tell all your friends too! Put the image of the ad up on your website, all help promoting the show is much appreciated!

All advance ticket purchases are entered into a drawing to win a Craviotto solid maple snare! There will be over 10K worth of raffle prizes at the show including 2 full sets of Zildjian K cymbals (check out the raffles page, I will update it as more come in so stay tuned).

Cherie