have fun tonight(and tomorrow and the next night)

General Conversations

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

tim
The Weight of Solomon

have fun tonight(and tomorrow and the next night)

been a while since you could say "there's a slip show TONIGHT".

have fun, be safe, wish i could be there. the tapes better be up on BT within 12 hours from shows end!!! maybe you all will get some new songs or something :P
Cleantone
Zion Gatekeeper

the tapes better be up on BT within 12 hours from shows end!!! maybe you all will get some new songs or something
PIPE DREAM!!! :lol:

It is VERY nice to know there is a show tonight! The Slip no less!! (there are some SMMD mp3's on the frogville site) New tunes? One could only hope. If nobody chimes in about picking me up on thier way to Saratoga, I am not gonna make that one. I have asked 2 Albany area tapers to consider going and I hope they do, they both own nice rigs! So if I do not make it to Saratoga I can likely have one of these shows going Friday or Saturday for you listening pleasure. Assuming everything goes okay up there. Leaving in a couple hours!!

I know there will be multiple tapers there tonight and maybe tomorrow so you might see this online sooner than I can get it up. For whatever that is worth.
joe
Tenfold

hey clinton,
where do you live? i was thinking about going to that saratoga show...I'm not sure at this point but it's a possibility, and i seem to recall you saying you're somewhere in western mass?

joe
Cleantone
Zion Gatekeeper

Joe,

Yeah I am down route 9 from you. If you do go I'd likely be interested in taking you up on that. I could meet you in Amherst or something if need be. Send a PM about it once you figure it out. If one of the two people I asked to consider recording it say they are going I might just stay in MA. I'll have to se how I feel after these two nights. Thanks!
joe c

sounds good, i'll drop you a line if i decide to go.