LiveNation + Phish

General Conversations

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

lucasdavidsamuels
Through the Iron Gate

LiveNation + Phish

well this shouldn't come as any real surprise but i didn't manage to get a hold of phish tickets for the june2 show at nikon jones theatre

i had 2 beautiful sets of tickets in the 2nd level, i go to type in my credit card, all looks good until it tells me my verification code does not match, thats the 3 digit code on the back of your card

i call in to livenation to speak with customer service, the girl assures me she will find me tickets, of course she doesn't cause they sold out in 2mins online, she chalks the error up to a "website glitch"

needless to say i layed into her, bringing up all the big issues regarding the red rocks tickets, bruce springsteen fiasco, no doubt fiasco
but im not disrespectful and i knew it wasnt her fault so i apologized for my words but told her to speak to a superior about getting livenations shit together when they are the sole proprieters of such saught-after tickets

oh ya, tickets were up on livenations scalping sights no less than 1 min after they sold out
fucking bastards

that was me venting
Twitter: @lucsamuels
pete
Get Me with Fuji

This is why I only bother going to general admission shows in small venues anymore. If I'm going to have to fight with a poorly designed website to get close enough to see what's happening on stage, I may as well just download the show and listen to it later.

Don't get me wrong, I've always had an absolute blast at Phish shows, but I have just as much fun seeing a band playing at a bar, without any of the hassle. Plus the drinks are cheaper.
"Expressing a human need, I've always wanted to write a book that ended with the word Mayonnaise."
-Brautigan
lucasdavidsamuels
Through the Iron Gate

that being said, does anyone have any extra tickets to any of the shows at Wantagh ?
Twitter: @lucsamuels