Sunday Best for SMMD run

General Conversations

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

bear
From the Gecko

Sunday Best for SMMD run

So ethan had mentioned how the band usually dresses in suits or parts of suits for the shows so i think some of us are going to rock some ties, jackets, monacles whatever we can dig up. creative formal attire i guess. we'll be at the whole run and encourage anyone who wants to, to join in. See you on the road!!!

"lookin out my window and your lookin fine
in your sunday best......"
"if there's one thing I know to be true, let what you love be what you do"

http://www.talkingaboutcommas.com
http://www.liesanddreams.blogspot.com
harrymcq
Zion Gatekeeper

I've always meant to do this for a Mr. Davis show but have been too busy or chickened out. Be sure to get some photos!!!
sm
Beantown Rocker

ya, we got a small crew comin' down from ottawa for burlington tomorrow night, and we plan on wearin' some jackets at least... not sure what the ladies are up to, but we'll encourage 'em...

we're all really excited for the roadtrip - the winter's been a bitch up here, so it'll be good to hit the road and shake it off for a night... cant wait for the rock n roll!
Jenny
Yaki Soba

I for one will be rockin my Sunday best! I never have anywhere to wear this awesome black satin cocktail dress I got a little while ago. I'll be at Helsinki, Iron Horse and narrows for sure! Loved Nathan at Tazza! need more...need more!

totally non sequitor, why are Erykah Badu/Roots tickets at the Orpheum $97? Grr!
If thoughts can do THAT to water, imagine what our thoughts can do to our minds.