Introducing Spin Spin Thursdays in NYC!!!

General Conversations

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

Introducing Spin Spin Thursdays in NYC!!!

Hey Slipsters,
My partner in crime and I are starting up a monthly party in NYC that incorporates both fun and fundraising for good causes. You should all come and check it out. The first one is on Thursday, April 10th. Please check out the following info....check out our website...join our friends on our myspace page so you can receive fun updates....I hope to see some of you there! You know where to find me....On the dancefloor!
xoxox
Z

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO FORWARD THIS INFO TO ANY INTERESTED PARTIES

Mikey Beatz and I are your fantabulous hosts for the first of many SpinSpin Thursdays (www.spinspinnyc.com) at the Leopard Lounge in the East Village, 2nd Ave & 5th St.

Mark April 10th down on your calendars! The theme of this party is FUCK REHAB: Come Dressed As Your Best Mess. Festive attire is encouraged. There will be a prize for the most creative costume. I just know your inner Amy Winehouse, Britney Spears, Robert Downey, Jr., Eddie Van Halen, Pete Doherty, and Lindsey Lohan are just dying to break free!

While this theme is a parody, poking fun of all of the starlets and rockstars of late who can't seem to get their recovery on, it is also a fundraiser for the Harm Reduction Coalition (www.harmreduction.org), "a national advocacy and capacity-building organization that promotes the health and dignity of individuals and communities impacted by drug use."

DJs Deep 'n Sexy (Gruv Muzik) from Boston will be gracing us with their presence alongside NYC's own DJ Nutritious. They'll be busting out sexy house music all night long. Featured artists-- Laos Fois, Jaz Graf, Sonia Ko-- will be showcasing their art and donating work to the raffle/fundraiser. 2 for 1 Britney Smears Shots will be served, too! Oh, and NO COVER.So please join us as we dance, collaborate, and fundraise the night away!

xoxox,
Mz. Zoe Wilder
www.zoewilder.com
a boy named sue

spin spin

what time?

10 pm - 4am

:D

This is tomorrow night, yo.
Come out and play!!
...it's for a good cause :D
kate9487
Mudslide

I'm guessing this is 21+ ?

yes, but you could always give it a try :)