Live Stream of SMMD at the Indy tonight

General Conversations

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

torph
Alsoa

Live Stream of SMMD at the Indy tonight

RL

SWEET!!!!

Thank you for posting this Torph. It's the next best thing to being there.
jason0525
Yaki Soba

am so damn excited for tonight, and this whole weekend for that matter! gonna be a hell of a party right on thru sunday night!!

so ready to bust out of work and begin the party!
lucasdavidsamuels
Through the Iron Gate

so what time do we think the boys are going onstage, I want to make sure I'm home from the library in time (exam time unfortunately)

id say around 1030
tim
The Weight of Solomon

damn you time difference for screwing over east-coasters who have to work early :x

everyone have tons 'o fun.
etahn
From the Gecko

tim you Sally.

Where is the love?
The world really is magic
tim
The Weight of Solomon

so did anyone catch this? i found myself still up, so i tuned in and then promptly tuned out. made it about halfway through holly would(the first song) before deciding the sound qaulity was basically unlistenable. i hope it got better, but i wasn't willing to stay awake and find out...

ps- what was that guy saying at the beginning? sounded like he was saying something about vinyl sitting around and to feel free to take some home with you. is this correct or am i completely off base?
tim
The Weight of Solomon

etahn wrote:tim you Sally.

Where is the love?
hahaha, see above post...actually, that could just confirm my sallyness :?
harrymcq
Zion Gatekeeper

There were free promo records from the promoters, Reapandsow, lying around... lots of promo stuff actually - get a USB key and down a Sapporo...

Sweet show last night (the indy), 19th nervous breakdown was off the hook!!!! What else, hollywould, one of us standing and I'm in no shape to remember a setlist.... Tonight sweet set as well, opening for the mother hips who also were quite fun! Everything must go and Poor boy were the only repeats so far that I can think of... Rubber ball and lots lots more. More setlists and fun info to come! Tired and frazzled now and more to go!

Oh, important news flash - Andrew is off recording with somebody so there was a different drummer for Mr. Davis tonight, Ezra I believe. He was quite good! Andrew was at the Indy looking like a noir detective w/pencil mustache. He took an EPIC solo during 19th nervous breakdown. Tapes were made...