Confirmed feed date for Slip on Mountain Stage

General Conversations

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

hoby
Flight of the Peruvian Dragonfly

Confirmed feed date for Slip on Mountain Stage

I emailed Mt. Stage to ask about when we might get to hear BAM on the air. The response is printed below, with permission of course:

-----------------

Hello Hoby,

Thanks for writing to us here at Mountain Stage, and thanks especially for
listening.

The Slip were fantastic to have on the show, and I think they have higher
acclaim ahead of them. They were also incredibly nice guys and very fine
musicians.

The show featuring the Slip, along with Guster, Hazmat Modine, Miho Hatori and others, will feed to PRI on December 22nd, which is a Friday. I'm not familiar with your station's broadcast schedule with relation to our feed, but you can probably bet on hearing it the following Monday or a week from then.

About a week after the show goes on radio it will be available for
streaming audio at www.mountainstage.org.

Just scroll down to the box marked "Post Script," choose your connection speed and you can hear what you missed or listen to your favorite parts over and over again. This week's stream features Edwin McCain and an incredible set from Vienna Teng that opens the show. We hope you'll take advantage of this new feature on our web-site and tell your friends. They can listen at their convenience and hopefully we can make Mountain Stage lovers out of them.

-----------------------------

So there you have it. Check your local PRI affiliate's schedule for December and January to find your local air date!!

Peace,

hoby
KLUE
Get Me with Fuji

90.7 on friday 2-4

In NYC it's on WFUV 90.7 from 2-4 on friday afternoon. Don't know if it'll air on the 22nd or 29th
Keep Lookin' Up for Ever