NEW YORK CITY IKE ALBUM RELEASE PARTY - next Tuesday, 11/7

General Conversations

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

SamNo.2

NEW YORK CITY IKE ALBUM RELEASE PARTY - next Tuesday, 11/7

Given that BAM will be in Seattle on the day the album drops, I am taking it upon myself to organize a New York City album release party that night at a location and time TBA.

Now, someone may already be planning one of these, which makes my life easier.

But if not, I'm doing it. As of now, I'm think of taking over a bar in the East Village, or POSSIBLY, the LES......stay tuned for details.

In the meantime, if this is something that interests you, please respond to this post so we can guage the level of interest/numbers.

ciao,
Sam
SamNo.2

Then again, given that according to that Frappr map, Jon Bahr and I are the only Slip fans in New York, it may be a fairly tame album release party. Hmmmmmmmm, come out where ever you are........

Amazing to read this. I will make it out, pm me let me know the details. ill drag along some others....2 people does not a lame party make, by the way but it helps to have more!!
Non-Fiction
Ambrosia Drunk

Anonymous wrote:Amazing to read this. I will make it out, pm me let me know the details. ill drag along some others....2 people does not a lame party make, by the way but it helps to have more!!
...for some reason i have to sign in twice to post a reply...
And if there's one thing I know to be true, it's let what you love be what you do.