wicked unearthed 70's music

General Conversations

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

rhythmicstorm
Get Me with Fuji

wicked unearthed 70's music

http://myspace.com/rodschaub

i just put up a myspace for one of my father's old bands from 1976. it is wild mahavishnu style. my dad is the guitarist and composer.

when i played this music for brad a couple years ago he said "i can't believe you're so normal having grown up with this music."

i'm not normal, am i?

enjoy!

sara azriel
You that love lovers, this is your home. Welcome!
Dan
Camp Shuey Counselor

i love the tape saturation!

Hell yeah! I'm loving this...thanks!
headnugg
Invocation

awesome

whatever happened to your pops? He still playing? Anything ever come out of any of these groups he was in?
Give us the Teachings of His Majesty, we don't want no devil philosophy.
rhythmcstorm

Dan wrote:i love the tape saturation!

you ain't kidding

whatever happened to your pops? He still playing? Anything ever come out of any of these groups he was in?
my dad's been teaching high school marching/symphonic/jazz bands for most of my life. (he was my band teacher 7 - 12 grade) he scores the occasional indie movie and plays in local bands now and then, but sadly, he doesn't do much with the music closest to him. he never found commercial success with his original music. however, he did play the guitar on the original "happy days" record and got to perform on american bandstand, etc. had some time in the limelight. he also hung out around a pretty crazy crowd including john mclaughlin, stevie wonder, zappa, herbie hancock, and roomed with a couple guys from the cars.

thanks for listening.

sara