Lollapalooza?

General Conversations

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

sm
Beantown Rocker

Lollapalooza?

curious if any slipliver's are making the trek to chicago for lollapalooza this year?

we got a small caravan headin' down.. think it's gonna be a pretty good time... chicago's not a bad afterhours festival playground...
Pstehley
The Weight of Solomon
Location: The Earth will Disever you and consume you after these messages!

Wish I could.. (incidently.. what's up scott!)... My neighbor got early bird tickets for some ridiciulous amount (I wanna say like $45... but I think it was like $60) Have a blast!!!
Pat..

Go See Live music!!!
http://www.myspace.com/fourthriver
sm
Beantown Rocker

hey pat, things are great, man! wilco played london last nite and just about tore my face off - i sincerely have not left a show in that sort of mind boggled what the fuck was that kinda state since the Ice Cream Truck - glad to know it's still possible.

hope things are great on your end...

so no takers on lolla, eh?
Pstehley
The Weight of Solomon
Location: The Earth will Disever you and consume you after these messages!

sm wrote:hey pat, things are great, man! wilco played london last nite and just about tore my face off - i sincerely have not left a show in that sort of mind boggled what the fuck was that kinda state since the Ice Cream Truck - glad to know it's still possible.

hope things are great on your end...

so no takers on lolla, eh?
That's awesome!! Things are finally starting to mellow out a bit.. my wife's sister got married on saturday (Pam was matron of honor) so that was really chaotic.. not to mention my band played a show in altoona (where the wedding was) on friday.. but.. all in all.. things are starting to mellow out and I'm looking forward to playing Lumberjam in like 2 weeks.. and letting life go back to non wedding chaos til september.. 8)

have fun at lolla!
Pat..

Go See Live music!!!
http://www.myspace.com/fourthriver
ScS
From the Gecko

id be there but my sister scheduled her wedding that same weekend. i guess free booze and family aren't a bad replacement.
scs
delray beach, florida
"democracy is the art and science of running the circus from the monkey cage"-hl mencken

"on the run from johnny law...ain't no trip to cleveland"-dignan

"a flute without holes is not a flute. a donut without a hole is a danish."-ty webb