Have a Great New Years!!!

General Conversations

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

sm
Beantown Rocker

Have a Great New Years!!!

well, im just about to head up to ottawa for the big Burt Neilson Band throwdown tomorrow night... and i simply cant wait!!!

hope all you guys have a wonderful new years, do it up right, enjoy the slip if you're headed that way, and all the best to you all in 2006!! be safe, but not so safe you dont have any fun, heheh... hopefully 2006 will be a year i can get down to some more shows and hook up with some of you cats...

enjoy! talk atcha in '06!
RL

You too Scott! Have fun at your fav Canadian band tommorah ;) I thinks I may be hitting up some Al Howard and the K23 band over heres ;) Have fun and be safe but not so safe you don't have any fun, just like Scott said...lol
diesel
Camp Shuey Counselor

i'll be checking out lake trout tonight at the 8x10 and behaving like as ass and hurling in the toilet tommorow.

¡Felíz año nuevo amigos!
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
bouche
Alsoa

wooohooo! The Burts....TONIGHT!

I'm frikken psyched scotty!
sm
Beantown Rocker

oh.my.god.

when this is downloadable, you simply must.

MONSTROUS.

2 tunes off jer's solo record (unheard of!), all my new favourites, the tasty older tunes you must have on new years, and some of the deepest, darkest, headiest, full on swim worthy jams.

chevron.

hope all your new years' ruled - mine sure did!

bouche: thanks for the hospitality on friday night - the basement jam was amazing.. 2/3's nero and a miko mard with a substitute dave :wink: !!!! this was a canjam new years weekend for the ages!!

well, it's downloadable. now thats some new years show turnaround!! no idea what the source sounds like, as im just downloading myself... i know there'll be another source up there eventually.
sm
Beantown Rocker

^^^ that was me. timed out.