*It's finally here MOTHER F&^*(R!!!!*

General Conversations

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

Pstehley
The Weight of Solomon
Location: The Earth will Disever you and consume you after these messages!

*It's finally here MOTHER F&^*(R!!!!*

What's up ya'll just wanted to say it's 8:56 AM wed morning and I'm already bored out of my mind at work!! Thankfully, I'm taking a half day so I'll be out of here by 11...

I first want to say Happy Thanksgiving to all the Americans in here (cause Canadians celebrate it in october.. right?) and I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday... Mine should be super.. going home tonight and will hopefully be back in Pittsburgh friday night with a few things delivered to me...

1.) My new drum equipment that I ordered (bongo stand, clamps, cowbells, clave block). I'm stoked!!! Hopefully then Doodis will contact me sometime next week and I can jam with it all.

2.) the following slip shows
- Calvary Baptist Church, which will be quickly ripped, converted to flac,
and distributed to all of you lovelies...
- the 4-4-04 Wilkes-Barre set, I know francis already has it, but it will also be
ripped and distributed to all you you
- Creekside 2002 Dat (not the whole show, but hey, we'll take what we can get
Which will then be sent to Cleantone to hopefully convert

sorry.. just overly excited about this.. not sure what i'm gonna do with the creekside set yet.. depends on what clinton thinks.. especially since it's not the whole set.. maybe I'll just set up a vine or something for it.. upload it to oz and slipserver.. ya know.. basically bogart it for ourselves... what do you all think?

Anyway.. Have a safe and happy Turkey day!!!
Last edited by Pstehley on Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pat..

Go See Live music!!!
http://www.myspace.com/fourthriver
Pstehley
The Weight of Solomon

05/02/2003: Calvary Baptist Church: Philadelphia, PA
Set I: Sometimes There's Wine, TEWDACYATM, Munf, Hoc No Seh, Poor Boy, Wompsett, The Woods*, Mudslide*, Song of Mysterious Origin^, Alsoa
Notes: * Brad on Sitar.

04/04/2004: River Street Jazz Cafe: Plains, PA
Set I: Song*, Chasing Rabbits*, Predicting the Rain*, Yaka Soba, Sometimes True to Nothing
Set II: Chrysanthemum, Wolof, Johnny's Tune, Hoc no Seh, Soft Machine^, Poor Boy*, Children of December
Encore: Get Me with Fuji, Happiness is a Warm Gun^> Else^
Notes: * Brad on Acoustic. ^ Marc playing guitar w/Bass foot pedals. Brad: "not that we ever make setlists...but tonight we figured we'd wing it and just get it all out" [ Pstehley - patrick.stehleyATverizonDotnet ]

06/01/2002: Creekside Jamboree: Forksville, PA
Set I: intro > Air is the Body, Get Me with Fuji, ?, ?, Johnny's Tune, Sometimes True to Nothing, Get Down and Sruti*, Happy Birthday Casey > Sorry, ?, Dear Melina (unfinished) > (Take A) Beetle to the Badlands
Encore: Dogs on Bikes**
Notes: * Shakti cover w Fareed Haque on 11-string(!) guitar and Kalian Patok on Tabla:
** Fareed came back out for a little while
** Jordi, Jimmy, Fancy, Nicole, John and several others get up and dance onstage w/BAM. Brad and Andrew walk off the stage, while still rapping on cordless mics. ]
Pat..

Go See Live music!!!
tim
The Weight of Solomon

Pstehley wrote:Calvary Baptist Church, which will be quickly ripped, converted to flac,
and distributed to all of you lovelies...
WAAAA!!! jebus, i just left some DNA in my boxers. that's awesome, can't wait!

i'm stuck at work until 5pm, just bumming around, most of my work will be put into restraining myself from lashing out at my co-workers though cause they've really been working my last nerves. after that i gotta go to some family friend's cocktail party for a bit, then heading out tonight for some serious drinking with my brothers which will be cool cause the three of us haven't hung out together since they turned 21. then tomorrow is the one day a year i will actually eat turkey.
Cleantone
Zion Gatekeeper

If I still had a fast enough connection to seed tunes I feel like the Lazy Day Homecoming shows would be a good choice too right now. Too bad we can't be doing that for Thanksgiving this year. At least my nephew will be coming today.
Pstehley
The Weight of Solomon

tim wrote: WAAAA!!! jebus, i just left some DNA in my boxers. that's awesome, can't wait!
Sadly, I totally relate to this...

I actually had turkey last night.. Pam's daycare had a dinner last night for all the kids, families, and teachers (and thier families)... complete and utter chaos!! But I did get some of the pumpkin pie I made.. my mom's recipe and one of my favorite parts of the holidays.. (and no, I don't put any of that nasty whipped topping on it, that just ruins it, IMO...) Have fun at work.. and I'll keep you all posted...

Pat..

Go See Live music!!!
JEFFfromNC

Yea Happy Thanksgiving everyone..... :mrgreen:

“We search for acceptance, yet we give not freely...”
"There is a lot more to people, then you might give them credit for."
Addictions: I spent many years unknowingly acquiring them, now I spend every minute trying to fight them.
sm
Beantown Rocker

yep, Pat, October it is for us.

happy gobble gobble to my friends south of the border...

Pstehley
The Weight of Solomon

Got the package today listen to the first disc of the Calvary baptist show... I had to change my shorts... it's pristine!!! only one thing. where I had "poor boy" on the setlist, it's actually "whisper me off to sleep" ... I'm ripping it now and it should be seeded by the end of the night.. I start a new link for that.. boooooooo YAAAAAAAA!
Pat..

Go See Live music!!!
etahn
From the Gecko

Pstehley wrote: "whisper me off to sleep"
[cough]Shiver[/cough]
The world really is magic
Pstehley
The Weight of Solomon

etahn wrote:
Pstehley wrote: "whisper me off to sleep"
[cough]Shiver[/cough]
I thought it wasn't called shiver till it became an instrumental? Before that I've always heard it referred to as whisper me off to sleep... either way... that's the song...

get this show!! When I get a chance, I'm going to up it to OZ as well... then I'll rip the 4-4-04 and start seeding that too...
Pat..

Go See Live music!!!
Cleantone
Zion Gatekeeper

If I'm not mistaken Shiver is another case of a song that had no title. I dubbed it Whisper Me Off to Sleep. Then about a year ago Brad dubbed it Shiver.
Dan
Camp Shuey Counselor

5 am
Cleantone
Zion Gatekeeper

Oh yeah! I think 5:00am was the initial dubbed name, then whisper, then officially Shiver abotu a year ago. Great tune anyway.