Birthday

And so now I have turned

I do feel differnt for once, see you all on friday,

Any luck with a power source!

Dan
sm
Beantown Rocker

hey, happy birthday, dan!

ahhh, 17... memories... KISS was my favourite band, i was learning to play drums, was shot at, got stranded in Jersey, experienced my first car accident, finished highschool, and discovered the power of the magic mushroom while doing karaoke and bowling.

enjoy, kiddo!
Pstehley
The Weight of Solomon
Location: The Earth will Disever you and consume you after these messages!

sm wrote: ahhh, 17... memories... KISS was my favourite band, i was learning to play drums, was shot at, got stranded in Jersey, experienced my first car accident, finished highschool, and discovered the power of the magic mushroom while doing karaoke and bowling.
Scott now replaces Tim as my new hero!! Is it bad that I can't remember 17... I think there was a lot of "green tea" (as diesel puts it) and budweiser... I remember a lot of band practices too.. but beyond that, it's kinda hazy... anyway... most important lesson... Don't Do Drugs.. you don't want to turn out like us do ya.. 8)

Happy B-Day kiddo...
Pat..

Go See Live music!!!
http://www.myspace.com/fourthriver
diesel
Camp Shuey Counselor

17.. do whatever you want to do thats illegal this year. the law cant fuck with you. sure, theyll arrest you and fingerprint you for 3 acounts of breaking and entering, arson, and other charges. but in the end you walk away. :wink:
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH