Higher Ground tomorrow

General Conversations

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

bouche
Alsoa

Higher Ground tomorrow

Is anyone here going? There's a couple of cars full of canadians coming to B-town from Ottawa tomorrow! I can't wait for some The Slip!
Pablo
Mudslide

a trip up from kentucky is in order for this one. big pot luck before the show so if any of you all want to fill your bellies then feel free to send me a message. beautiful day.
p
"Jazz is the teacher, funk is the preacher." -Ornette
bouche
Alsoa

mmm.... we would have been into a potluck. We had a room at the comfort inn across the street...great price at $100 ! We did end up with some decent Thai delivered though.

The show was a blast. I've got many photos and I'll post a couple later. We'll probably manage to post a review on www.jambands.ca in the next couple of days as well. I need more of The Slip.

Hey, were there any of the regular tapers out? Cleantone? Anyone?

BTW, what the hell was in that Jagermeister? ;)
Cleantone
Zion Gatekeeper

I wasn't there. I don't know if anyone taped. I just got in from a 14 hour session. Have no idea what went down up there. Anyone?
Katie
Invocation

I didn't see anyone taping. Anyone piece together a setlist? I jotted down what I could remember this morning but I was running around trying to grab a few photos when the lighting was good, esp during hte second set, so I know I'm forgetting a bunch and am unsure of the order. Downloading photos from my camera now... maybe that'll jog my memory.