Slip at nugroove

General Conversations

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

tim
The Weight of Solomon

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and etahn hits the ground running making his first post of august a strong contender for this month's best post.

yes, it's true. due to unfortunate circumstances the single tent rule is currently on hiatus. it's comes down to new tent or beer. do i really need to think too hard about that? plus beer is what makes it possible for me to pass out anywhere i choose.

the weather is looking good so i'll do my best to sleep outdoors. right now i'm calling this setlist,

the woods, ambrosia drunk, yo yo ma little brown-eyed babushka>why don't we do it in the road?*>who the hell is this guy?, something learned, poor boy.

e: lion on a rock#>let the morning in

*first time played
# 4 hour version
SpaceIsThePlace
Alsoa

More realistically...

Intro>Paper Birds, Soft Machine, I Hate Love, Even Rats, Lonely Boy, Decembers Children, Suffocation Creek, Dogs On Bikes
Pstehley
The Weight of Solomon
Location: The Earth will Disever you and consume you after these messages!

etahn wrote:tim
2005-08-05

Set I:
Phrazz's Tent, Nugroove

Phase One -> Spice Groove, In Your Dreams -> Tempus, Forget It -> All Blues -> You'll find A Home

Set II:
Diesel's Tent (late night)

The Lockless Door, Who The Hell Is This Guy?, Ambrosia Drunk, Evil Chase Music -> A Crack In The Sundial -> Moral Decay -> Entering Saugus -> Flood of the Joyful Existence Waters, Driving Backwards With You -> Headshot -> Trane-ing*& -> Nasty Fucking Chicken Pizza

E: No Qualms, Hit The Road Jack^

E2: Lonely Boy%

* With guest appearance by random wook
& W/Sometimes True To Nothing tease
^ First Time Played
% tim solo
Lonely boy.. that's classic.... seems like the set was a little better in diesels tent.... :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pat..

Go See Live music!!!
http://www.myspace.com/fourthriver
diesel
Camp Shuey Counselor

damn right is always better in diesels tent. why am talking in third person?

considering tims tent ends up having strange fluids, including rain water and bodily discharge in it by the end of a festival, im seriously considering buying a lock. do they even make such a thing? im picturing a tent chastity belt.
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH