summertime rocking

General Conversations

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

Smoove Smiff
Yaki Soba

SMMD at The Space in Portland, ME!!! I moved to Denver a year ago, but just happen to be going back East for a few weeks when the boys are rockin' my home state once again...should be a great time, as it's been a WHILE since most of us have seen them...(2 years for me, I think - and I've never seen SMMD before, only The Slip)
Jenny
Yaki Soba

This summer I'm goin to see Drive by truckers and Michael Franti in Amsterdam in August while I'm tooling around Europe for 3 wks. I think Soulwax and a few other DJs will be at this killer electronic festival in Ibiza, Spain as well.....and a Pantera tribute band from Providence is playing in Amsterdam as well as the hair band Poison...relationships are all about compromising sometimes and for me music is the hardest thing to compromise on but I guess it's all part of the package when you're in love with a heavy metal guy! I gotta give him props though, he came to a Phil Lesh show with me last month and didn't make fun of the hippies THAT much, so now it's my turn!

And I'd love to see the Low Anthem at a few of the artist spaces in New Beige or Fall Reeve..their new album is really good!
If thoughts can do THAT to water, imagine what our thoughts can do to our minds.