no eisenhower merch?

General Conversations

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

spaceistheplace!

eisenhower merch now up on theslip.com. shirts are interesting. i like the prevalence of off center, graphic design inspired t shirts like this and the slips are tasteful, unlike jfjo's borderline tacky design shirts. all the same, i cant afford one right now and i do really like my briefcase slip shirt. the buttons are pretty cool and the posters are awesome! i like the rainbow print, eisenhower one.
fourthaye
Lion on a Rock

You find Eisenhower shirts artful and not this^^? Seriously? I mean to each their own, but the guys who do JFJOs shirts are some seriously skilled artisan printers (www.peripheralmediaprojects.com). I own all their jfjo shirts and many of their other pieces, and must say, they are my favorite shirts, but, despite that, I really am bringing this up based soley on the art, which I feel on jfjos is bounds above this Eisenhower batch (though I dont mind them at all). yes, some are a bit in-your-face, but borderline tacky, meh, just dont agree.

~good energy perpetuates good energy~
spacedizzle

maybe tacky is too strong a word. they are very very well done, dont get me wrong, but they are busy to the point of stimulus overload. its the equivilant of wearing a really loud hawaiian shirt.