the slip revolution

General Conversations

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

some dude wrote: All these new "fans" are going to drop these guys like an empty beer cup at Lupo's.
kind of like the old fans who claim they like the band, not just one song, but then spend all their time whining about their new direction...

Anonymous wrote:
some dude wrote: All these new "fans" are going to drop these guys like an empty beer cup at Lupo's.
kind of like the old fans who claim they like the band, not just one song, but then spend all their time whining about their new direction...
Some have gone to every show within 100 miles and don't like the new stuff but still support the band
etahn
From the Gecko

who knows? Maybe it will take on a mythical significance, like Saint Stephen (or Honey Melon).
The world really is magic
rhythmicstorm
Get Me with Fuji

L I V E
A N D
L E T
L I V E ! ! !

(to all the worrying people)

even though you might not believe me, the slip are not playing even rats, etc to offend YOU. it's nothing personal.

now, onto more important matters: did anyone see the news about britney spears driving two miles with her baby on her lap? on the PCH (which, by the way, is an acronym for Pacific Coast HIGHWAY)!

i usually don't care for celebrity news, i swear. this one takes the cake though, for mind-boggling stupidity.

from,
sara
You that love lovers, this is your home. Welcome!
etahn
From the Gecko

rhythmicstorm wrote:i usually don't care for celebrity news, i swear. this one takes the cake though, for mind-boggling stupidity.
Fifty years ago, nobody would have blinked at a parent driving with a baby on their lap. I myself rode in a taxi once for about 7 miles with my daughter on my lap. Not that I'd recommend it, but sometimes circumstance dictates.
rhythmicstorm wrote:L I V E
A N D
L E T
L I V E ! ! !
Ms. Pot, meet Ms. Kettle.

Sort of amazing she didn't get popped, though, eh? Isn't it against the law to have a child out of their car seat in a moving vehicle?
The world really is magic
Pstehley
The Weight of Solomon
Location: The Earth will Disever you and consume you after these messages!

etahn wrote: Sort of amazing she didn't get popped, though, eh? Isn't it against the law to have a child out of their car seat in a moving vehicle?
Etahn.. when are you gonna learn that Celebrities are above the law! :roll:
Pat..

Go See Live music!!!
http://www.myspace.com/fourthriver