Paradise show

General Conversations

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

Carl Crawford
Yaki Soba

Paradise show

what time would you expect the slip to go onstage on the 14th? i know doors open at 8 and with 2 opening bands, i would guess no earlier than 10? i am going to be at the sox game that night and am thinking of going for 2. i dont mind missing part of the show but at the same time i dont want to miss most of the show.

don't you play for the devil rays?
Phrazz

show time

8 PM doors means band one at 9 PM (maybe a little before), band two won't go on 'til 10 so I don't think BAM will be on much before 10:30 or 11. P-dise goes 'til 1:45 at least and don't forget about the afterparty (find me, I will be the one with the SLR). If you show up at 2 AM, however, I don't think you'll see much Slip music ('cept maybe allnightlongpartytilsunrise factor).

-Phrazz

phrazzATgmail
harryminorhood
Mudslide

should i buy tix in advance to this show?

The Paridise was the first venue The Slip sold out before the show.
chloe
Lion on a Rock

yes

run, don't walk, don't pass go, don't collect 200$ (ok, fine, collect the freakin 200$ dollars), but you must use that money to buy... now... however many tickets you need to have a great night that night...

now...

no really....

borrow a friend's card of some sort and pay them back in quarters that live under your sofa cushions.....