General Conversations

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

JV
Get Me with Fuji

Katie

you went to st. mikes right?

with your boyfriend pat?

aaaaaaaand...

you two are friends with JUSTIN from st mikes...uh...right?
i havent talked to him in so long. curious how he's doing.
assuming you all graduated a year or two ago.
ya'll still in vt?
Cleantone
Zion Gatekeeper

I just want to add that your southpark avatar is awesome!
Pstehley
The Weight of Solomon
Location: The Earth will Disever you and consume you after these messages!

hey clinton.. do you remember when pepsi came out with their coffee flavored pepsi... nastiest crap on the face of the earth.. blahhhh
Pat..

Go See Live music!!!
http://www.myspace.com/fourthriver
Katie
Invocation

Yup, Pat and I went to St Mikes, graduated last year, we're still in VT. We had at least 4 good friends named Justin from St Mikes... but I think you probably knew JB? He's been doing booking and management for Pat and Jeremy's band Japhy Ryder, and he was up in Burlington until about a month ago. (His girlfriend was my roommate last year, but she's off travelling now... and he lived with some other kids just outside of Burlington, actually next door to Mike Gordon.... but that's another story.) Justin is off making some loot working at a hotel for the summer so he probably isn't online much, but we still hear from him alot because of Japhy stuff. Actually, I think Justin mentionted to me that he talked to you Cleantone, at that Trey show just before the Mr Davis show... asking about taping or something, but I think he said he was drunk and you kind of blew him off and walked away... haha. small world.
JV
Get Me with Fuji

the justin i am talking about kinda has a lisp? haha...uhmm...great kid...was an intern for SCI two summers ago i believe...

glad to see all is well. too bad we didnt meet when i went to st mikes. mmm...greensleeves...
Cleantone
Zion Gatekeeper

I think Justin mentionted to me that he talked to you Cleantone, at that Trey show just before the Mr Davis show... asking about taping or something, but I think he said he was drunk and you kind of blew him off and walked away...
That could have happened... :lol:

I can't remember the conversation though. I'm sure it was over before I walked away, or had something to do and excused myself. I'm not sure.
Katie
Invocation

Yup, Justin worked for SCI for a summer. JV, they completely remodeled Aliot hall last year and there's no more greensleeves. The end of an era. :(

Yeah Clinton, you weren't like rude or anything... he was just drunk and bugging you cause I told him to say Hi if he recognized you from shows in Burlington. It was just kind of funny.
JV
Get Me with Fuji

Katie wrote:JV, they completely remodeled Aliot hall last year and there's no more greensleeves. The end of an era. :(
WHAAAAAAAAAT

NO SLEEVES?

i basically lived off that place and purple knights pizza for a year