Going to NYE?

who's in?

who's out?
Cleantone
Zion Gatekeeper

I'll be there man... :D
torph
Alsoa

i'm in like flynn. me + a cooler of booze, in fact. gotta love the narrow's byob policy. if i take psycadelics ill look like this :shock:
Pstehley
The Weight of Solomon
Location: The Earth will Disever you and consume you after these messages!

unfortunately... the gods were not kind to me... (speaking of which.. Tim... do you still want that room? cause if you do, I'll call and change the reservation... or if you have your own let me know... K?) So we're gonna go home and go "ski-ing"

oh well...
Pat..

Go See Live music!!!
http://www.myspace.com/fourthriver
tim
The Weight of Solomon

make at least one more post on the graffiti board man. if you're gonna go out, go out swinging.

ummm... if you transfer the room to my name will they charge me if i don't show up? i wanna try and avoid flipping the whole cost myself ya know? i'll probably end up in search of a kind head who wants to hook me up with some floor space for $ and party favors of course...any takers out there???

take it easy "ski-ing". don't go pulling a sonny bono or a chris farley on us!
Del
Beantown Rocker

Out... nero's final show on NYE in Ottawa was a must see for me this year. Next year though...
"I figured out what I'm good for, making anything look better" - Ugly Casanova
Pstehley
The Weight of Solomon
Location: The Earth will Disever you and consume you after these messages!

It's all good.. I've tried a couple things... but we've just learned to deal with the fact that we aren't going to NYE... ya know.. call me a bitch if you will...

Yeah.. they'll probably charge you like $25 for not showing up... especially given that it's NYE.. which is why I want to cancel/transfer... ya know... I'll just cancel it.. (unless you want me to do anything different) I'm sure you will probably find someone/somewhere to crash.. ya know..

anyway.. there's always next year.. unless they take hiatus... and we'll see what spring tour looks like.. Pam and I are up for a big trip.. ya know... have fun... and don't do anything I wouldn't do... ya know... basically just don't die (about the only thing I wouldn't do...)... and how are you gonna share space with someone when you can't even share a tent....

I think you need to talk to this guy...
Pat..

Go See Live music!!!
http://www.myspace.com/fourthriver
Katie
Invocation

Yup, I'll be there. Still have to figure out a place to stay though... what's everyone else doing?
brians
Poor Boy

im still looking for two, anyone wanna help a brotha out?
diesel
Camp Shuey Counselor

miracle on 216th street

aww.. our first 'got any extras' post. j/k, good luck brian. you'll have better chances just going to the MSG show with the lips and wilco and buying tickets from a scallper. god i cant wait for this show. the lips are gonna melt my mind (again).

:)
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

im way too poor to goto NYC for NYE although... Wilco and the Flaming Lips are both ranking bands for me, alongside the slip.
mikek

can't do it

would love to go, but i'm finding myself increasingly less able to deal with "special event" crowds. sad as it is to say, but northeast shows, esp holiday/special shows, have become pretty rough. packed & chatty; hard to find the vibe.

i mean Sh*t... i got kicked out of avalon for bringing balloons & bubbles!

i'm not saying that would happen @ NYE, but i'm nevertheless a little put off.

this has nothing to with BAM themselves... they seem to be a pure & genuine as ever. ironically, however, their popularity is detracting from what they're about.

for anyone who's going- i genuinely hope you have a great time. i don't for a minute mean to detract from anyone's enjoyment. i'm there in spirit, trust me, and will groove to the tapes as hard as anyone.

:roll:

peace,
-mikek