Sticker run

General Conversations

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

tim
The Weight of Solomon

Re: Sticker run

macfly wrote:Does anyone know if diesel or Pat Stehley come around here much anymore? Or does anyone have contact with those guys? This is going back a ways, but back in 2006 I organized a mixtape/CD-R trade on here. I went through a rough patch in life right around then and I ended up flaking out on both of them after they had both sent me mixes that introduced me to some great tunes and bands that were new to me. I would love to send them some stickers to try and make up for it.
I will let them know.

This is great, are there any left?
Pstehley
The Weight of Solomon
Location: The Earth will Disever you and consume you after these messages!

tim wrote:
macfly wrote:Does anyone know if diesel or Pat Stehley come around here much anymore? Or does anyone have contact with those guys? This is going back a ways, but back in 2006 I organized a mixtape/CD-R trade on here. I went through a rough patch in life right around then and I ended up flaking out on both of them after they had both sent me mixes that introduced me to some great tunes and bands that were new to me. I would love to send them some stickers to try and make up for it.
I will let them know.

This is great, are there any left?
wow... 2006 that was soooo long ago.. like right after I moved to Pittsburgh... address is..

1179 Locust Ave
Pittsburgh, PA 15236...

but really.. it's water under the bridge.. but I appreciate it...

also.. I have a Tshirt guy if yinz are interested in some shirts.. I'd love to do one of the Got Munf pictures...
Pat..

Go See Live music!!!
http://www.myspace.com/fourthriver
macfly
Get Me with Fuji

Pat - stickers on the way to you! thanks again for the tunes way back then, I still pop that CD in every so often.

Tim - PM or e-mail me your mailing address and I'll hook you up.

Anyone else who wants some stickers, get in touch with me, I've still got a stack of 'em!
macfly
Get Me with Fuji

I know it's been pretty quiet around here, but I was reminded while cleaning the other day that I've still got a small stack of these. If you didn't get one before and want one, I would be happy to provide...just PM me with a mailing address or post it in this thread :D