Chances

General Conversations

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

the golden eternity
Tenfold

Chances

Convinced of the opportunity that passed me by, all while she sat patiently in a chair.

On that very same night I said to others (quoting something that I had read earlier in the day), "If I've learned anything, it's to seize life's fleeting opportunities." As I said this, she sat within earshot on the other side of the room. I look back a year and a half later and wonder why I didn't take that advice.

These are the things that haunt me, both day and night. The loving souls that I've left in my wake. Without even a word.
appleofmyeye
Alsoa

Hi, I think that you are the one in control of this.

I think you can fix this very easily if you would just go to her or write her or call her and just simply tell her how you feel about her EVEN IF she is taken and with someone else.

I think you will feel much better and feel like you did everything you could and that now the ball is in her court and you can just wait and see what happens. Who knows......maybe she feels the exact same way about you and she is just longing and waiting for you to say something!!

And let's say she is with someone already, maybe she is just with that person because she doesn't want to be alone anymore.

People break-up and leave people in the drop of a hat and find they are glad they did because now they are with their special someone....but if you never let her know, nothing is likely to happen and you will continue to feel haunted.

I wish you luck!! In LOVE and LIGHT!!

~*8*~

PEACE,

RL