PHISH IS BACK!

General Conversations

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

torph
Alsoa

ahhh, hampton is the perfect place for this to happen. just got my flight and hotel... sounds like i'll be seeing some of y'all there. at the very least, this should be a bitchin party.
Pstehley
The Weight of Solomon
Location: The Earth will Disever you and consume you after these messages!

while I agree I'd rather see a slip tour, and I can't help but be excited about Phish's reunion. The reason is that last time they came back from hiatus they just weren't there, unresolved issues, so to speak. But now, Page has a new sense of selfworth and accomplishment after releasing a great solo album, Mike is Mike, and Trey is sober, if they practice before this run, I have a feeling this is going to be epic. that's just me though..

as much as I would love to go to these hampton shows, it's just not in the cards for me, but I'm hoping they decide to broadcast it to the theaters again. It's not the same, but I'll take what I can get and will definately have Elly in tow..
Pat..

Go See Live music!!!
http://www.myspace.com/fourthriver
lucasdavidsamuels
Through the Iron Gate

i totally spaced on the 10am ticketmaster sale of phish tickets
does anyone here have tickets that they are looking to get rid of, i know its a long shot but i gotta ask
harrymcq
Zion Gatekeeper

I would love to have tickets but got shut out of the lottery and Ticketmaster (this morning, 7AM my time!)

Is everyone aware that TicketMaster owns its own scalping company, TicketsNow.com? If you don't get your tickets at the onsale (like me this morning at 10:00:03 EST) they will sell you other tickets for hundreds or thousands of dollars on the same page that they deny you?
bear
From the Gecko

That is bullshit..

There are "147 tickets available from $370 to $1654 each" available for the first night according to that site

Guess I'll be catching the boys this summer....hopefully

Seeing Trey and Classic TAB tomorrow. The setlists look pretty good so far, should be a fun night.
"if there's one thing I know to be true, let what you love be what you do"

http://www.talkingaboutcommas.com
http://www.liesanddreams.blogspot.com
tim
The Weight of Solomon

here's the petition for a hampton simulcast.

tried to get tickets saturday and it took over ten minutes just to get to the screen that told me i didn't get tickets. didn't even try again after that.
tom
Ambrosia Drunk

i am in first night anyone else? lucky lotto tics! see ya'll in boston then nyc