HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLEANTONE!!!!

General Conversations

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

chloe
Lion on a Rock

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLEANTONE!!!!

HAPPY BDAY!!!!!

i did my research and i think i'm a day late with this.... but.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

thanks for all you've done with sounds and such, you've brought many wonderful moments into my life via what you do.... don't think it goes unappreciated....

best wishes for the year ahead
magpie
Flood of Joyful Existence Waters

happy happy
bird-day!
burp-day!
burrrrr-day!
and of course,
birth day!

very glad you were born and are around doing so much for the music...
:D :D :D
<i>become...

but remember that you already
are</i>
lumpy
From the Gecko

Cleantone! The happiest of birthdays! I hope it is/was stellar. Though we've never met in person - when we actually do, I think I owe you an entire night or two worth of drinks for all your efforts that I've enjoyed for free all these years.
tim
The Weight of Solomon

you the man 'tone!
bear
From the Gecko

Happy Birthday buddy...Hope you had a blast up in Burlington! See you for Surprise Me...
"if there's one thing I know to be true, let what you love be what you do"

http://www.talkingaboutcommas.com
http://www.liesanddreams.blogspot.com
harrymcq
Zion Gatekeeper

Happy Birthday Clinton!!!!

Thanks so much for everything you do! Your recordings of The Slip & cohorts have changed a lot of lives, mine included! Keep up the good work! It's also always good to shoot the shit with you (in SlipLive messages mostly since we live across the country) but I'm sure if you lived out here (or vice versa) we'd be doing it more often over a beer and some good smoke!

Hope you had an awesome birthday (even if Mr. Davis didn't surprise you) and hope to see you soon!

-Harry
Cleantone
Zion Gatekeeper

Thanks guys. I got home a little bit ago. I had a great birthday this year for sure. I got to get together with lots of new and old friends. The weather could not have been better. I only yearned for more time as it really flew by. My dear friend Lauren set me up at the Stoweflake resort and Spa in Stowe. I spent a nice night in a comfy bed and a few hours in Sauna, Waterfall pool, Eucalyptus room thingy, Mineral bath, etc... It was heaven. Of course Nathan gave us all some fantastic music to enjoy on the 7th and 8th. I should have some great recordings to share. I haven't rolled back the tracks yet to verify that all went as it should have. Maybe tomorrow. Thanks for the love!

Happy Birthday, yo!
Phrazz

2 days late and a dollar short

Hey Cleantone,

Definitely sounds like you had a birthday and a half! Spa retreat, waterfall pools and saunas definitely are what the doctor always orders. I think I've crashed the pool at the Stoweflake (they were nice enough not to kick us out). Just being in the shadow of Mt. Mansfield is worth it. And when the weather warms up, there's that kick-ass secluded swimming hole (cave behind the waterfall) up in the notch. Vermont: where the water is still fit to drink. :) I bet you are glad now you don't have to use your fake ID to get into bars anymore. ;-}

-Happy Birthday!

Phrazz
dezl

whoops... happy belated bday pal