Happy Birthday Chloe!!!

General Conversations

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

Phrazz

Happy Birthday Chloe!!!

Hey Now! It's your birthday...gonna have a good time? Where you been, girl? Hope you're having fun or getting ready to have fun. I'll do a shot in your honor -- if you read this before tonight, please tell me what kind of shot you like best. :)
Every picture tells a story.
chloe
Lion on a Rock

nick you are an absolute darling....

for my twenty-eigth year i got myself reconnected.... i have internet in my new apartment (holy wow i never thought this would happnen).... and cable (even if it's hooked into a nine inch vhs combo tv from oh, the nineties maybe).... and a home phone (which i still need to buy cause who has a home phone these days)..... and you all are going to have to get used to me saying hey more often cause it is nearly impossible to stay connected if you can only get on line twice a month. the cable dude left a few hours ago and by the time i had gotten home i had forgotten he had come by and was just jumping around for joy at the surprise of what i had known but hadn't remembered. and then you made me smile.... damnit.... :wink:

i'm wicked well but i want to know how you are.... the proverbial "you" as well as the phrazzish one.... myspace me or let me know here....

off to a day that keeps getting better.... check in later....
big hugs everyone
chloe
Lion on a Rock

ps..... yaeger.....

mmmmmmmmm......... :lol:
hoby
Flight of the Peruvian Dragonfly

Happy Birthday Chloe!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

It's great to have you back.

I'm not built to do shots for your day, but I will have some delicious organic red grapes in your honor.

hoby
Pstehley
The Weight of Solomon
Location: The Earth will Disever you and consume you after these messages!

wow.. day late and a dollar short... but happy birthday anyway.. I really gotta check in here more often... :)
Pat..

Go See Live music!!!
http://www.myspace.com/fourthriver