new hoodies?

General Conversations

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

MATT
Get Me with Fuji

new hoodies?

anyone think these new hoodies they've been selling on tour are gonna be available online or should i try finding someone on the west coast to buy me one and i can pay them? i meant to buy one in charlotte but needed to leave soon after the show left and got caught up saying bye to an old friend...hmmm
kate9487
Mudslide

do you know what they look like? did they have these at the beginning of the tour? (ill be bummed if i missed out...)
tyler
From the Gecko

Are those the grey ones with some sort of four-legged creature? a horse or mule or something. anyway i saw them at Langerado, i thought they were sort of ugly to be honest, i'll stick with my bright yellow llama t-shirt.
pete
Get Me with Fuji

Do whatever you can to get the hoodie. Its pretty damn cool.
tyler wrote:Are those the grey ones with some sort of four-legged creature? a horse or mule or something. anyway i saw them at Langerado, i thought they were sort of ugly to be honest, i'll stick with my bright yellow llama t-shirt.
The three-legged mule is on a t-shirt. The hoodie is a sweet zippered black number with a cartoon of a boy and a girl on the back, and a small "the slip" printed on the front. I'll post a pic when I get a chance.
"Expressing a human need, I've always wanted to write a book that ended with the word Mayonnaise."
-Brautigan
tim
The Weight of Solomon

actually wearing it right now, comfortable as hell. i gotta say though that i think they're sized pretty small. i'm not a big guy, 5'9 and slim, and my large fits pretty snug on me. if i were a tad bigger, i'd probably say it was too small. just my preference but you might want to keep that in mind. tag says they were made by american apparel if that tells you anything...
tyler
From the Gecko

pete wrote:Do whatever you can to get the hoodie. Its pretty damn cool.
tyler wrote:Are those the grey ones with some sort of four-legged creature? a horse or mule or something. anyway i saw them at Langerado, i thought they were sort of ugly to be honest, i'll stick with my bright yellow llama t-shirt.
The three-legged mule is on a t-shirt. The hoodie is a sweet zippered black number with a cartoon of a boy and a girl on the back, and a small "the slip" printed on the front. I'll post a pic when I get a chance.
oh my bad. i wasn't thinking entirely straight there so i got mixed up.

American Apparel things tend to be really small after washing. i got a medium shirt from the 05 NYE run (the grey ones with the suitcase and the cool circle shape things) that is nearly too small to be worn on me, as it is it looks too damn emo/hipster for my liking. this year i got a large which fits perfectly. American Apparel stuff is so comfortable though if it fits right.
kate9487
Mudslide

what's this three-legged mule business? is this a slip shirt?
pete
Get Me with Fuji

kate9487 wrote:what's this three-legged mule business? is this a slip shirt?
Maybe it's a mule, perhaps it's a horse. It's definitely a shirt.

Here's the back of the hoodie:
and here's the small graphic from the front of the hoodie:
"Expressing a human need, I've always wanted to write a book that ended with the word Mayonnaise."
-Brautigan
kate9487
Mudslide

that horse thing is completely awesome. someone put one up on ebay and ill buy it immediately.
MATT
Get Me with Fuji

im absolutely refering to the images pete posted. if ANYONE sees this and is gonna be at a slip show soon...please please please message me. ill obviously pay you and then some.